Life isnt a party

I rushed out the door as my best friend obnoxiously honked at me. We where running late as usuall. I chunked my bags in the back of her 2011 camaro.

We pulled into a parking space on Lucas Street. The place was already packed and overflowing with music. This is where we ended up almost every Friday night. The Johnson's house. Every Friday he threw a party. They where always good party's too, always a good supply of drinks and guys.

We got out of the car and headed in. The first person I spotted was Ty, the guy I have had a crush on since 4 th grade. He is tall, has dark brown wavy hair and has the most amazing muscles you have ever seen on a guy. We have been friends as long as I can remember and thankfully he doesn't know about my crush. That would be awkward.

Samantha immediately went for the drinks and dancing, which was ok cause then I get to drive her car home.

Since she was occupied with dancing and drinking I decided to talk to Ty. He smiled as I walked up and gave me a drunkenly bear hug.

Hey Ty. I squeaked out.

Hey Ems. He slurred.

I hated it when he was drunk but since Samantha ditched me I decided to dance with him.

The party was winding down so me and Sam headed out. She tripped down the steps and cracked up. I guess she thought that was hilarious but I didn't cause I didn't know where her keys where. She got in the drivers seat and yelled at me to get in somebody said the cops where coming. I should have known better. So I jumped in the passenger side and told her to go.

We speed down the neighborhood streets and onto Main Street. We where driving so fast we missed the red light. That was our big mistake. The car was hit on the drivers side, we where hit by a semi.