•02•

"Y/N-chan!"

You called out my name following with an angelic grin of yours. Butterflies suddenly arrived filling my stomach with these tickling feelings.

I blushed with the sight of you. Maintaining eyecontact with your dark brown eyes from a distance. The world around me dissappear.

He comes towards me in our favourite hangout spot in school. Where we mostly spend our break times in.

Yes, that's right. We go to the same school. Ever since we were 2 years old. My family are great friends with them, that's
probably why.

He was my only boyfriend—
Okay. Let's rephrase that.

He was only my guy-friend.

He was there for me and I was there for him too. Growing up with him was lot's of fun. We were pretty much close to each other.

He lived next door. So we pretty much see each other 24/7. We were closed and clingy to each other as if we were something much more.

Our family suspected us to have secretly some sort of romantic relationship between us, that are unspoken.

I wish that was the case though..

I can't help but fall inlove with him as the days passed by quickly.

The deeper, the worse that it'll break my heart. And that is, if, only if, he found someone much better than me.

But I know him pretty well. He had no clue about all of this love stuff. He's childish but fun to be around with.

He just creates this warm and happy atmosphere.