Summary & Preface

Arizona Porter was not a fan of change, having been deprived of any consistency for a large part of her life. That makes living in an apartment with her life-long best friend, Julian, after high school an ideal situation.

Until one night Julian threatens to leave, terrifying Arizona with his threat. So worked up at the thought of him leaving in the dead of night, she mistakes the meaning of his words. That night ends with Arizona's whole world being blown apart, in more than just a figurative way.

Dean Moore, the odd boy who gives her flowers, is a curveball thrown into her life that upsets the already unsteady balance.

Finally realizing how important it is to not make quick decisions with temporary or incomplete details, Arizona swears to give all future decisions a night to think them over. Calculation and desperate attempts at organization become the norm for her. 

It starts with simple well-thought out decisions, but soon spirals into borderline obsessive behavior.

Sure, giving it a night does the mind well, but there's a point where one must learn to to loosen up control.

///////////

okay, so here i am again. i didn't want to post this until i had a chapter or two written, and i do now, with a bunch of ideas flowing. it's actually really refreshing for me to be writing again after i left my old account. i hope those of you who have stayed with me, or those who are new, enjoy this. it's probably going to be emotional and hopefully not utter shit considering how out of practice i am.

i better not find any one copying my stuff, though. that shit ain't cool.

i love you guys xo