MY 1st EVER FANFICTION pt.2

idk what else to add in this book now...OH YEAHH my 1st ever cringy fanfic that i wrote when i was 10, there's sadly a part 2 but i never finished it lol. i hope my mom don't find me. ALSO JUST TO LET YK MY GRAMMAR WHEN I WAS 10 WAS SHIT AND I SUCKED AT WRITING, SO IMMA WRITE IT HOW IT IS SO YALL CAN MAKE FUN OF ME MORE.

k here it is.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Previously..

Mike got really horny, he pulled his trousers up, he put his hands around my waist, he put his hand under my skirt, but this time, he didn't want to jump me with his juicy cock-

He pulled down my pants

Mike:You must really like this!

He felt it wet and he...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When Mike was about to take my pants down, Marlon (my crush too ༼ つ ◕U◕ ༽つ came in, and asked what was going on. 

Mike: Nothin'!

Marlon loocked skeptical, and went back outside.

Mike: That was a close one.

Me: Yeah.

Mike invited me into his house, I went there everyday, (nothing sexual)

I knew everyone, one day, when we played spin the bottle, with Marlon, Mike and Randy  (my other crush to lol) 

Mike: Whoever it lands has to kiss Lulu, on the LIPS 

(omfg cringe.)

Honestly all of them were hot so I don't really mind. It landed on Marlon. (ofc smh lol)

Marlon felt like egg, so did I, Mike whatever was annoyed and gave Marlon a slap.

Didn't like it and Marlon said he doesn't want to play anymore, so did Randy.

Mike: Ugh finally

I got a bit nervous since Mike and I were alone.

Mike looked at me, I was to shy to look back. Came closer to me.

He started kissing me passionatly on the cheek. Then started kissing on my lips.

Mike: Does that feel good baby?

Me: Yes, it does Mike, don't stop.

I started to unbotton his shirt. He had muscles and a 6 pack. (lmao im cringing to bad that I legit want to die)

Me: Hot boy (mumbled)

Mike blushed, then he got horny. (Y'ALL ARE 11 OR SUM TF?!?!)

He pulled his pants down, when I saw his boxers.

I saw his private area, DAMN Mike has some long lollipop.