Strange Happenings

"You are the only ones who can save the world"

"Be careful, it is happening now! Aaaaaaaah noo, please be fast!"

"Aaaah, what?!" Seonghwa woke up with a start. "What was that?" he mutters out loud. 'Ah, it was probably a dream, wasn't it?' He looks around to see where he actually is. The weird thing is, he did not wake up in his bedroom. 'Where am I?' he thinks. He stands up and walks around in the area. It is in the late afternoon, as the sun has already a darker hue, almost ready to set. Birds are chirping, like nothing is wrong in the world. Seonghwa sees a train station really nearby. He walks up on the platform but no one is to be seen. There are not even trains available as there is nothing on the screens. Those are pitch black and even some of them are broken, cracks are seen in the whole screen. It's like everything is deserted and he is the only one there. "Hello? Is there someone?" Only his echo resounds in the halls of the station.

There! In the corner of his eyes he sees something shining, reflecting the sun in it. He walks closer to it. 'What is it?' He squats down next to it and is watching it carefully. It looks like a bracelet. But it is not just a bracelet, he remembers it from somewhere. But from where was it? "Ahh HHRRG" A short but hard twinge goes through his head. 'Only more weird and weird stuff keep happening...' he sighs. He picks up the bracelet. Right at the moment when he stood up, his eyes flashes and some of his memories come slowly back. "Hongjoong.." He whispers soft, the wind carries his word further. His word? A name. The name of his friend. A long time ago he gave his bracelet, this bracelet, to Hongjoong. But why is it laying around here? He stares down to the horizon. The sunrays are softly shining on him, warming him as he is thinking. A gust of wind comes past him, carrying a scent, a scent he vaguely remembers and thinks instantly about that dream he just had. Seonghwa feels like the scent belongs to the voice in that dream. If he could only remember her name and address because maybe she has some answers to all of this.. He turns his back to the train rails and walks away from the station. Only standing here won't give any answers, maybe he will find more clues somewhere else.

--

At the same time, somewhere else, a boy is running hard like his life depends on it. What is he running away from? Nothing? Yes, nothing. He is running to someone. Someone dear to him. He needs to find him and fast. The reason for this is because he just got a message that that person is going away. Yunho does not want to let that person go. He is nearing the house. He rings the doorbell. The mother opens it. "Hello miss Kim, is hyung at home?" "I'm sorry but who are you talking about?" miss Kim answers. "Hongjoong-hyung, your son, is he here?" "I don't know who you are talking about, I don't have a son." "Ah, I'm sorry I disturbed you ma'am, have a nice day."

Yunho turns his back to the house and walks away. 'This can't be, why does his mother not remember him? Is he already gone? Please no...' He took a look at the messages he got from him but those can not be found in his phone anymore. 'What, no way! I didn't delete it. Where are those messages?' *Bam* "Hey, look out where you walk!" "I'm sorry, I was preoccupied..." "Yeah, everyone says that, they should put their phones away while walking" shaking his head, the boy took a look at Yunho. His eyes widen. "Yunho, is that you?! You're here! I've finally found you! I can't get a hold on the other guys."

"San? There is something weird going on. I went to Hongjoong's house but his mother said that she doesn't have a son. And even his messages are gone from my phone. AND I DIDN'T EVEN DELETE IT! This is so weird, what's going on? AAA—wait, what? You can't get in touch the others?"

--

"I'm sorry guys, but I have to go. It's too dangerous for you if I stay here" Hongjoong whispers. Turning his back to the city he disappears. Where he is going is yet to be known.