Kiss at the top of the wheel

"If I buy you candy will you give me a kiss?" Jordan asks me with a smirk.

I roll my eyes at him and laugh. "Okay 1. I'm not a vending machine that you can just buy something from, and 2. You get my kisses for free."

He nods. "Well I'm gonna buy you candy anyway, if you want." He smirks. "And you don't have to give me a kiss for it, although that would be dope."

I shake my head. "Thanks babe, but no thanks, I'm kinda full anyway." He nods and I grab his hand.
We're at the carnival/fair, whatever you wanna call it. It's our 4 year anniversary of dating, and Jordan wanted to take me to the place we had our first date, and I happily agreed.

He wraps his arm around my shoulders as we start walking.
"How about we ride the Ferris wheel and kiss at the top?" He asks me.

"Ok that's the most cliche and cheesy thing I have ever heard, I'm so down." I giggle. He smirks and we walk towards the wheel. His warm arm around me and his cozy embrace is one of the best feelings ever, especially right n since it's kinda chilly out and the sun is going down.

The last 4 years with him have been MAGICAL. I wouldn't say being with him solved all my problems in my life, but it certainly made them easier to go through.

We arrive at the wheel and go halfsies on the ticket, and get on. I sit down in the seat and Jordan sits next to me.

He looks at me and smiles, and leans in and kisses my cheek. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Do you like the day so far?" He asks me as the Ferris wheel begins to move.
I nod. "It's been amazing. Every day is amazing with you."

"I agree." He says. "And the last 4 years have been the best 4 years of my life."
We're getting nearer to the top.

"Mine too. I couldn't imagine not being with you." I say, snuggling into him more.

"Honestly we should just get married." He laughs.
I smirk. "We really should."

The wheel stops at the top, and I lift my head up to kiss him, but when I turn my head to look at him, I see him holding something. As my eyes focus on what it is, I realize that he's holding a ring. But not just any ring, a diamond ring. It glistens in the orange sunlight.

Wait, he was serious?? I thought he was just joking! But the look on his face says otherwise.

"Marry me?" He asks with a hopeful, but nervous expression.

My mouth drops open in shock, and my eyes go wide as I was not not expecting this at all. But nonetheless, I'm over the moon with joy and excitement as what I'm about to say will change our lives forever.

"Yes!" I squeal and before I can see his reaction I grab his face and kiss him so hard and so deeply. He wraps his arms around me and I can feel his heart beating so fast, and my own heart is doing the same.

We both pull away and I can finally see the overjoyed expression on his face. "I love you Sabrina." He grins as he slips the ring onto my finger.

"I love you too." I giggle in happiness as my eyes start to fill with tears of joy.
I can see his start to do the same. He wipes my tears away and we both kiss again as the Ferris wheel starts to move again, slowly downwards.

That was not what I was expecting when he said "kiss at the top of the Ferris wheel," but it was a million trillion times better.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!