Part 1

Lia's POV:
I woke up to the buzzing sound of my alarm clock.I reached one hand out of my blanket and tried to find the off switch to turn off the dreading noise,but to no surprise the alarm clock fell off the side draw as the glass splattered across my carpet,just my luck.

I crawled out of bed and took a long,cold shower to waken me up.I grabbed two towels and wrapped one around my wet hair and another around my freezing body.I already had an outfit laid from the night before,I put on a cream lace bra with a white cropped t-shirt with short denim shorts.I also added a denim jacket but to top off the look I added a beanie.I wasn't in the mood to do a full face of makeup so I decided to just apply some eyeliner and some lip gloss.I grabbed my school bag and headed downstairs and the fresh smell of pancakes filled my nose.

'Morning Lia!'My mum screamed as I walked into the kitchen.
'Morning Ma'I responded with a kiss on her forehead.'Mmm pancakes'
She smiled and places a plate in front of me which on top was a stack of three pancakes together looking as tasty as ever.I quickly got up and headed towards the fridge to grab some chocolate syrup because without that,gosh pancakes wouldn't be completed.I grabbed the bottle and squirted some all over the stack.I grabbed my fork and knife and dug in as my mother laughed at the sight of me eating like a genuine dog.

Just as I finished my pancakes my phone buzzed which then brought my attention to the time,gosh I was late for school.I grabbed my bag and placed a quick peck on my mothers cheek and hurried out of the house.I got into my mothers car but the only thing my mind was set on was my mothers new 'boyfriend'.Honestly,I couldn't care less who my mother was with but the real thing I thought about was his son who was supposedly going to be my 'stepbrother' sooner or later.I've been told he's,well he isn't anything but mischief.I shook it off and just suddenly thought about having to share the house with him and not being able to walk around in my underwear as I usually would and that pissed me off a little.Just as I was finally back into the right mindset,I pulled up at school.

I basically ran into school and when I say ran,I mean RAN.I went through the office and into the hallway which was empty.I quickly went over to my locker and grabbed my books out and went towards my first class.Just as I was about to enter the classroom,I then bumped into 'him' but then I didn't know it.
'Watch where your going dumbass'He blurted out.
I was about to apologise but since he talked like that,boy I wasn't going to hold back my rage.
'Watch where I'm going?Watch where your going.You stand in front of a classroom chilling right in front of the entrance and expect no one to just suddenly bump into you.Seriously?'I fired back.
He stood there speechlessly but then a small smirk appeared on his face.
'Now if you excuse me I'm already late for class'
I walked away sassily whilst mocking and mouthing the words 'ble ble ble watch where your going dumbass'
I headed off to class.