Part 4

Lia's POV:
I headed back to sleep that night feeling amazing at what I had just done.But in another way,I got this feeling,where I wanted to continue but not teasingly,like genuinely.That creeped me out.I don't know why but I liked Bradley,not in the brotherly type of way,in a romantic way.I just didn't want myself to believe that.

I was about to fall asleep when my phone buzzed.I grabbed my phone from off it's charger and saw a notification from instagram.I opened the app and went to my follow requests 'SuperBrad11 wants to request you'.Guess he did have social media,just not the most reliable username.I giggled.I pressed decline but went to his profile,he had one post which I obviously clicked.He there was,on the top of a hill kissing a girl with long brown hair and a long black jumper along with some black shorts.As I went on the caption was 'Love you,Forever and always'.That tore me a little.Well someone like him was going to have a girlfriend,what was I thinking.He wouldn't fall for someone like me.But wait.Why was he all over me then?Teasing me?That didn't add up.I finally threw my phone onto the white,fluffy carpet and slept it off.

The next morning I woke up with cramps in every spot on the below half of my body.I slowly went to my phone and opened my period tracker.Dang,first day of my period here we go again.I got out of bed and took a super long and warm shower to clean me up.I put on a summer dress with some white converse and let my hair fall down as I let it air dry.I headed downstairs to the smell of nothing being made.I went into the kitchen and saw Bradley leaning against the counter on his phone.I approached him and shoved him off
'That ass of yours is going to leave one hell of a smell on here'I smiled.
'Funny,pretty sure that ass of yours could do much more don't cha think?'He smirked.I was frustrated as the thought of his girlfriend came back into my mind,is he trying to cheat on her with me?I got pissed.
'Try telling that to that girlfriend of yours'I spat.
The look on his face said 'how'd you know I have a girlfriend'.I grabbed a piece of bread and grabbed my backpack as I walked out of the door.I drove to school feeling angry but also guilty because of what I'd done.His girlfriend would be upset if she found out her boyfriend was flirting with his stepsister,no no scratch that she'd be disgusted.

I pulled into school and went inside and saw everyone walking around going into their classes.I caught the eye of Stacy's as she gave me 'the look' and I quickly ran over to her.I wanted to explain but she was angry so I knew the first thing I had to do was apologise.
'Look I'm sorry,I know what you think happened between me and Bradley last night and I-'She cut me off.
'I don't care what happened,I just wanna know why you've been ignoring me these past few days,what happened?'She said almost with a tear.
I grabbed her and quickly went outside into my car.I didn't want her to be in school especially in this state.I drove us to a small restaurant close near the school and bought us both a meal.I told her everything as we ate and the first thing she said was 'God that cheating bastard'.I laughed as everyone in the restaurant looked at our table with a confused look.I didn't want to talk about him any longer,and I also didn't know if I should tell Stacy that I like Bradley,or think I like him.This is going to be a long day.

I drove us back to my place.Just as I was about to put the key in the door,it opened and there stood Brad looking as handsome as ever.
'Going to catch another hoe?'Stacy tutted.Brad gave me a look knowing I had told Stacy some stuff.He walked back into the house quickly whispering under his breath 'bitches'.I gripped him against the wall and knocked some sense into him.

'Look,you have a girlfriend stop teasing me around like I'm some fuck toy to you,just because your now my sudden stepbrother doesn't mean your going to treat me or Stacy with some bitch ass attitude like that.Now that it's cleared,don't bother me again'
All that appeared on his face was a smirk.
'Quite like this position don't ya,aye?He smirked.
'Oh for fucks sake'I kicked him in 'that' area and he winced in pain.
'Now that's the type of badass attitude I like'Stacy laughed.

We walked into the house locking him out.