🖇chapter 9 ( happy days )

^^Let's take a second to look at this cute smile :)

Isabella's POV

I was searching for mattia until i saw jenny and gen. "Hey loser," jenny said. "Get off jenny's boyfriend," gen said. "What tf do you meen?" She showed me the pic of me and mattia kissing. "Excuse me, he was you boyfriend and he left you." "Oh, he is just having fun with you but at the end he'll come back to me, it happened before and it's gonna happen again ." "Just accept the fact that he left you." I left them then i saw mattia. "Hey babe," he gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "Hey, i got you this, i didn't know what you liked so i got you the same as me." "Oh, it's my favorite, thank you." "Your welcome, i gtg see you later." I left and went to my class, lara jean was sitting, i went to her and told her everything and she told they used to do this with her and peter too, and that made me a bit relieved. "So, is this your first relationship?" She asked. "Yes." "Ok, let's hangout and I'll give you some tips." "Says lara jean," i laughed. "Shut up," she hit me while laughing. The school day ended slowly, I couldn't wait to see mattia today, i really wanted to hangout with him. I searched for him everywhere but I couldn't find him. I received a text from him.

TIA 🦖
Hey babe, meet me at the soccer field

You
Coming right now

I speed walked to the field excited because I haven't seen him all day. When I arrived at the field I saw him standing wearing his soccer shorts, shoes and socks and he didn't look like he was already playing since he wasn't sweaty and he didn't look tired.

Issy: "heyy bub where were you today ? "

i said giving him a peck on the lips.

Mattia: he then pulled you into a hug " I was preparing something for us " he said smirking

Issy: "what is it ? "

my body was getting filled with excitement

Mattia : "come here I'll show you "

Issy : " okay but it better be something good Polibio "

Mattia: "trust me trust me it is "

he said while laughing.

He then gave me a small bag and told me to go to the bathroom and change into it.

"Well played Mattia" i thought to myself as i got out

"Well played Mattia" i thought to myself as i got out. He looked me up and down as soon as went outside "damn ma it looks even better than I thought it would" he said while biting his lip
and pulling me from my waist and giving a peck on lips, i smiled to myself at how cute he was but i still was curious about what we were gonna do and why i was dressed like this.