one

hey y'all ! just wanted to start off by saying thank you so much for choosing to read my book . this will be my first story that isn't based on any celebrities so just a regular general fiction but don't think this book won't be a good read because i can promise you it will . i wanted to go a complete different route with this book & include real life events that have either happened in my life or someone that i know so my readers can jump into my mind every time they read my book . but i feel like im talking too much so im going to just get into the story already . Also if you have any questions or anything confuses you please let me know . hope you enjoy ! remember to like, comment , & share !
                  - KreeSace :)

                                           ••••

15 years ago ...

"I hope Sean big headed ass ain't cooking this time...
junk real deal had me on the shitter for like a week straight" , Warren stated with a straight face , to Vivica .

Vivica looked over and laughed softly.

" Boy hush everything you eat send you to the shitter ". Vivica joked

Warren rolled his bright pecan colored eyes at his girlfriend and smirked . "Nah not everything just Sean wack ass cooking " Warren denied while laughing .

Viv laughed & replied " I'm definitely finna tell him you said that too"

Their 2005 matte charcoal colored Maybach 62 pulled into the Evans residence as an eerie feeling came over Warren . A feeling that he knew a little too familiar .

"You feel something too , right ?" an anxious faced Vivica questioned . She looked over at Warren to notice that he was already staring at her with the same anxious expression .

"Stay in the car"

"Ion need ANYTHING happening to you" Warren demanded as he grabbed his gun from under the seat . But he should have known dealing with Vivica she wasn't gonna listen .

"No" She snapped , grabbing her gun from out of her purse while proceeding to open the door and step out onto broken glass .

Knowing there wasn't no stopping her , he followed . They stalked to the door quietly to examine that it was already open which made Vivica shove the door gently .

Before them was a scene that would eternally be craved into their memory .

There laid Sean and Camilla lifeless in their own puddle of blood .

Vivica stood frozen quivering to herself . Her mind had became very clouded with thoughts of who , what , when , how . Who would do this them ? From Vivica's knowledge they didn't have any enemies or people who would even dare step to them . Let alone be bold enough to kill them in their own home .

Warren's face was unreadable . Mainly because he was feeling an abundance of emotions . Angry . Sadness . Hatred . Heartbroken . Confused .
His mind just couldn't pinpoint who would do this because Sean & Camilla wasn't even no flashy people . They was the most humble people he had ever meant besides him & his old lady .

" Viv " Warren softly called out

She was a mess . She cried hysterically while holding her best friend . She never understood why bad things always happen to the good people . She thought back to earlier that night & began to blame herself . She thought if only she would have been more on time that maybe just maybe her friend would still be here .