It's okay,

Marceline heard crying and opened the bedroom door.

The tail, dog collar, and leash she bought for bubblegum were at the other end of the room. Her girlfriend liked to wear them and have her hold the leash. She used it as a way to calm down (that and wearing the plush dog tail around her waist) .

Marceline thought it was cute when she wore them and bubblegum was always so happy when she did.

Marceline also liked it because she held a lot of power when she had the leash in her hands.

If Bubblegum decided she wanted to be a brat, one good tug would get her to knock it off. It was like a superpower.

She walked to where bubblegum was curled up on the bed. She sat down next to her and placed a hand on her side.

"Babe, why are you crying?"

Bubblegum hid her face and tried to breathe normally.

"Nothing. It's not important." She said and wiped the tears off her face.

She gently grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes.

"If it's making you cry it's important."

It was silent then bubblegum took a deep breath.

"I feel wrong."

"why?"

Bubblegum sat up and hugged her knees.

"Because I like to wear those things," she pointed in the direction of the leash, collar, and tail, "and they make me feel happy but I feel weird for liking them. It seems like I'm doing something wrong.."

"Are you hurting anyone?"

"no." Said bubblegum.

"And does it make you happy to do it?"

"Yea.."

"Then do it. If someone says otherwise then they can go fuck themselves. If it's making you happy and not hurting anybody then it's ok. Okay love?"

She pet her head.

Eventually Bubblegum crawled into her lap and hugged her tight. Marceline held her until she'd calmed down.

When bubblegum let go Marceline grabbed the collar, leash, and tail and handed them to her.

Bubblegum put everything on (except for the leash) and sat in her girlfriends lap. Marceline kissed her forehead and she nuzzled under her chin.

They looked up pet regression and then looked for collars, ears, and other things to buy later on.

"If you want I can get you a name tag too,"

"Yes please," she smiled.