chapter 1

Third person POV 

Once upon a time there was a group of girls. Beautiful girls, but why wouldn't they be? There famous! Ya sure they might very famous but they have some problems. They are the British, and Irish girl band that are the best singers in the world. Everybody knows and loves them but every summer they all get sent to a 

secret location. Camp.

Emmas POV

Camp. Stupid camp. Every year me, the girls, and everyone who looks at us like were angles sent from heaven.

"Mom do we have to go this year? I mean Im going to move out later and I think Im responsible enough to decide what I want to do or not."

"Yes! All of your friends are going and you always love it there." She said sweetly

"I know but...." my voice trailed off by Abby coming in.

Abbys POV

We all were going camping again and as we walked into Emmas house I herd her and her mom talking about something. I walked in leaving the girls talking in the kitchen.

"I know but...."was all i herd.

Emmas POV 

"Hay!" I said hugging Abby. I could tell that she was wondering why I want packing. 

She knew that I dident want to go but she still thought I was going to. 

After what happened last year i dident even want to step near that place! 

"Start packing! You have to leave in one hour" my mom said leaving the room.

"Ugh, okay what should i bring?" I asked Abby with a mad tone. 

"Everything!!! Em (my nickname) were going to be gone for three months!! Here let me grab some bags" she said leaving the room.

I grabbed all my clothes and set them on my bed just as Abby, Katie, Tiffany, and Dawn all waked in with TONS of bags! We all put everything I would need in them. 

We went down the list.. 

"dresses?" Katie asked  

"Check!" Tiff said looking through finding them in a big bag. 

"Cute shirts and tangtops?" Katie said off the list again 

"Check!" I said finding them.

We went through the rest of the list and we took them down stairs as we headed out the door to find the black van that we always used to travel sitting out front. 

Camp was going to be different this summer though. See out manager Kara has been seeing this guy who's name is... i think um.. Paul? Oh ya that's it! Well anyway he's a manager of this new band called 'One Direction' and we all have to go to the same camp this year so we can give them a few tips and teach them how to do others things i guess. All I know its that its going to be a crazy summer.