Mystery

"No! No No! They simply must take heed to.... Charlie, Please find four available workers. I need them to take down a few things for a letter to the shipping company whom oh so rudely, decided to attempt to delay the shipping day."

Briskly marching down the long corridor, the tall chocolatier went about his way thumping his cane gently in time with his footsteps. At his side, walked his younger apprentice whom had no trouble in keeping up with the latter's strides.

"I'll go find them and send them to the..." Charlie trailed off hinting at the older man.

"The inventing room please." Wonka replied. Stopping curtly in front of a large dark blue door that charlie knew was a shortcut to the inventing room, Wonka turned back to Charlie.

"Alrighty then. Give the workers..ten minutes."

"Sure."

Popping a purple gobbstopper slowly through his lips with a long taunting gloved finger, Wonka flashed one more glance of seriousness at Charlie and disappeared behind the door.

After Charlie was sure he was a fair distance away, He stumbled against the opposite wall as a familiar heat rushed to his face.
That man...

The things that Wonka does without thinking always made tested Charlie's composure and control. They always got to him.

Despite being innocent and purely child-like at times, Willy Wonka was quite the tantilizing sultry fellow. Almost unconsciously which ofcourse was a trait to the man's character that made him even more so mysterious. Or atleast that made his true self mysterious.

After being with the man for so long, He knew that the only thing the man really threw his whole self into was candy-making. Everything else was just treated with a smiling regulated mask.

But there was one day, He would never forget. It was the day he first felt something for the whimsical older man.