The Unwanted Angel

The race has begun.

I ran fast. I want to win this race. It was very dark and stormy. I was very tired of running. Even though I feel hopeless and tired, I still run.

I am looking for someone to guide me, to protect me. And luckily, I found this thing. I think this is my "home" and this is where I belong.

I won! Finally, Over a thousand runners, I won the race.

This is my luckiest day ever!

After 3 months of being in this 'home', I heard a sweet voice. An angelic voice. She's singing. I love hearing your beautiful voice. Mom, is that you?

Oh! I hear a man's voice. He's taking care of my Mom. Dad is that you? They're both happy. I am very happy too. This is why I fought. I want to see the world outside. I want to see my Mom and Dad. And I want to be loved.

I want to feel how to be loved by my parents. I'm excited to see them. Are they excited to see me too? I hope so.

Hmm. Yummy. Mommy's eating breakfast. I'm getting bigger and bigger. My mom loves to eat. She's eating too much. Maybe she wants me to be healthy because she loves me. I really want to hug my mother, to sing and dance with her.

One night, I heard something unusual. I feel nervous. My father is wishing for something.Mom, why are you quiet? My father said that he wants me to be a boy. What? Mom! Do you want me to be a boy? I want to be a boy too. I want to be loved.

I'm so excited to know my gender. I want to be a boy! My Mom's excited too. Mom, where's Dad? I thought he was with you. Mom, why are you crying? Hello? Can someone hear me? Why are you crying Mommy?

What's that sound? What's with the loud noises? Dad are you angry? Mom please stop crying.This day was the most unusual. I'm so hungry. My Mom's not eating much. She's not even singing.

Where's Dad? Why is he not touching me anymore? Is this because I'm a girl? I really wanted to become a boy, believe me.

I love you Dad and Mom. I want to see you happy. Don't you love me the way I love you? Please. I want to be your baby. Your daughter. Your happiness. I promise to be kind and helpful. I will do everything for you.

I love you Mom. I love you Dad.

I'm tired today. I really need to rest. What's this? Is this even a food? It is bitter. I don't like it Mom, but you gave it to me. I will accept this. This is from you, right? You're crying again, Mom?

What's with the loud voices? Why are you both angry? Is this because of me? Why me? I really want to see the world. I want to show you how proud I am to be yours.

Are we going to Doctor today? Why? And where is Dad?

What's happening? Mom, it's painful. Why are you doing this to me? Is this because you don't want me? I can't take it Mom. I'm losing grip. Don't let go of me Mom!

Dad, where are you? Please help me.

Mom, Dad, I'm so sorry. I can't take the pain. I'm going now. Wishing you to be happy without me. I thought I was going to see the world.

I love you Mom and Dad.

I wish I did not win the race. Wish that I never fought and ran to you. All I want is to be loved and grow with you. I want to hug you, and kiss you. But why?

Goodbye Mom, Dad. I Love You.