VII. Tsukasa x Sakura : Disobedient

WARNING;; GORE AHEAD. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE OF SUCH. 

-

Faded luminescence of the radiant crescent, a lucid glimmer blessed upon the tenebrous expanse as the young lad clasped both of a fragile beauty's cheeks, her emerald eyes that expressed no sign of hope. Shining yet transparent as his gaze was locked unto hers, those sharp tangerine eyes filled with curiosity, desire and interest- as well as loitering malice.

"Sa-ku-ra~" Humming her flowery name, smile unwavering as his childish yet ominous tone sent shivers down the girl's spine. His right hand that proceeded to twirl and swirl; creating a fine mess of her luscious locks alike the soft grass.

For a moment, he paused yet had not blink, eyelids that hadn't flutter; orbs that refused to close. "You've done it, haven't you?"

That voice so fine yet so eerie posed a lingering threat to the maiden's being. A simple question, but had lacked a detail. Something the maiden had done, a thing she wasn't supposed to do. Awareness at utmost, only she could do was to shut her mouth, clutch her lips together tightly to not make even a sound.

Silence surrounded the heavy atmosphere as his bright eyes widened, a hand tightened on the female's arm. Strong grip, a sudden grasp, no intention of letting go present on his facade. "I've told you lots of times." Index finger resting on his cheek, puzzled look plastered on his face. "Don't you understand?"

Tugging at the edges of his lips, once more formed a creepy wide smile as he titled his head before pulling her face close to his. "You've befriended her.. when I told you not to." Closing his eyes yet didn't let go of the other's arm, tightening his clench on her; left index finger proceeding to come in contact with the young maiden's lips.

"I've told you to shush yet you couldn't do it, huh!" Exclaiming in a light high tone, a voice that resembled that of a child's, wanting to play with a friend or with their beloved toys.

Sakura failed a responsibility to follow the rules signed upon their contract, a bond was made, she'd gain a friend similar to her in terms of life and position in exchange for... something valuable to her, a punishment to be bestowed.

His orbs shown no mercy, unfading smile a sign of what's to come. Caressing her hair and landing on her cheek, a hand near her elegant eyes as he spoke, "You should only look at me, you don't need anyone else."

"I'm sure you don't need anyone else." Continuing as he sighed before smiling again, "So I think you won't be needing these!" Was the last words she heard before he'd gouge out one of her eyes.

"They're pretty. But you don't need them, you don't need anything else aside from me!" Exclaiming happily, his sinister smile now a grin of honesty as his tangerine orbs looked at his precious maiden, struggling her best not to scream as the carmine liquid flowed out the side of her face. She covered her mouth with both of her hands as she silently sat, slowly closing her other eye as she could not take in all the pain at once.

"You were aware~"

Patting her head as she let out a silent screech of agony and pain, sorrow filling throughout her veins as blood proceeded to gush out of her system. Now she'd look like she were crying tears of the ichor, yet she could do nothing to help herself as it was what fate had bestowed and decided upon. She was truly aware but believed it would work out somehow, naivety that got the best of her made her regret a lot up until her very end.

"I-I'm.. s....sorry..." Forcing herself to utter those two words, a muffled voice as she continued to feel the torment inflicted upon her, not leaving her side, continuing to eat at her being and her sensations.

"There, there, that won't kill you anyway. I'd never kill you." He stated in a comforting tone, nothing like the scary interior motives he had and the corrupted heart of his. An exterior of pure truth yet he was truly using lies.

She would be alike nothing but a pawn yet treasured as one brought him benefit. The maiden was the one who decided for herself, to sign that contract of his and never belittle nor disobey his commands and orders. Yet she just had to be tempted to commit such an ordeal, just to be friends with the girl who had a similar fate to hers, it was a fateful encounter yet a twisted fate that awaited upon taking that path.

"Next time you look at someone else and take all your time with them... what ability of yours shall I weaken?" Depths of his thoughts he blurted aloud for her to hear, glancing away from her gaze; attention focused on a glinting knife laying on a desk nearby. "What shall I tear of you away? I wonder?~"

-

"Don't be mistaken, I've done all this. Only for you, My dear Sakura!~"