Chapter 1: A New Member!?

Yuki's Point of View:

"Hey Mom! I'm back." I say as I walk into our family café. Mother comes out from the back of the kitchen. "Welcome back, Yuki." Mother says smiling. Dad comes out welcoming me as well. "Get dressed in your work close, Yuki."

I walk to the dressing room in the back and put on my uniform for work. When I got back my mom and dad were waiting patiently for me.

"We have good news!" They both say smiling. I was startled but listened on. "There's another one of you." Father says. He hands me a picture of the girl who was like me. "She's pretty! What kind is she?" I ask curiously, still looking down at the picture. "She's a tiger." My mom says showing me another picture. "Alright I shall get her tomorrow!" I smile to myself.

The next day.

How am I supposed to approach her? What will get her close to me...?

School appears in front of me sooner then expected. I spot her on the bench sitting there reading. I walk to the bench and sit next to her. I noticed her glancing at me before finally opening her mouth.

"Hello..." She had closed her book, looking over at me with concerned eyes. I bowed my head and smiled at her. "Hi... I'm Yuki. I noticed you sitting by yourself so I wanted to give you company." I pulled off a slick fib. She smiled back. "I'm Momoka, it's nice to meet you as well." She bowed her head back. "Let's be friends." I smirk from the corner of my mouth. That was easier then I expected. Her looks seriously do not match her personality!

Ding dong! Ding dong!

The school bell rang for us to get to our classes. Me and Momoka had exchanged 'see you laters' then left to our class.

Later on the day, school had ended.

"Hi, Momoka!!" I yell out, running towards her. She was at the front gate, looking back at me. She smiled as she waved. I caught up to her fairly quickly. "Let's walk together." I smile gently to her. We walked on the side of the road towards the train station.

"Do you not have any friends, Momoka?" I was looking her up and down seeing how she was anywhere close to being a mystical creature in her small little body. She shrugged at my question. "I don't exactly have any friends.." She had finally said.

I was shocked at her answer. She's so cute.... Cute enough to have guys drooling over her. I wonder...

"Do you have any friends?" She had asked back. I nodded slightly. "Now I have one but the reason why I don't is because I never have time and people tend to make fun of my smarts." I replied smiling. She giggled at my reply. She really is cute. I smiled at her.

As we walked, I had gradually drifted off into thought. I wonder... How am I supposed to expose her true identity towards me? I can't just say it out loud. Where should we go? I heard there's an abandon school... Maybe we should go there!

"Yes!" I accidentally say out loud. She giggles. "What is it?" Momoka looked over at me in concern. "Let's go to an abandoned school!" I say excitedly. I jump in front of her and take her hands. "Eh!!! Why!? Abandon schools are scary! Maybe theirs a ghost or something..." She was shocked at my remark. I giggled at her reply.

"I'll keep you safe!" I dragged her towards an abandoned school that was supposedly claimed to have supernatural like, things happening there.

We ended up in front of the so called haunted school building. I definitely DO feel something strange oozing out of this school.

I walk us towards the entrance and open the door slowly. "Maybe we should just go home..." Momoka says shivering and trembling in her spot. I giggle. "Don't be scared!" I smile big and start guiding us through the first floor of the abandon school.