chapter 1

Y/n POV :
The sun was shining brightly as I opened my eyes , I placed my hand on the sides of the bed as I tried to lift my body , as I was struggling to get up I noticed something , I was in a hospital?

It felt so strange , I don't know where I am , I panicked as I tried standing up , the door of the room was pushed open as a doctor walked in , two nurses followed him as they came towards me , the nurses laid me back , they started doing some tests , asking some questions in the mean time.

I looked at them clueless of the situation I was in  , the nurse gave me a small smile as they asked someone to come in , it was my brother , yoongi , he looked older and more mature but exhausted , his eyes lit up as he saw me , he rushed to my side as he hugged me tightly , I just maintained a straight face wanting to know everything that happened to me.

« I'm so happy , my little buttercup is finally awake » yoongi spoke excitedly , you smiled at the mention of the nickname he gave you when both of you were kids.

Yoongi drove you to his house , the city looked so different , there were new buildings and new restaurants , tears brimmed in your eyes as you felt so frustrated , the world had moved on while you didn't even knew anything , you felt far behind from everybody else.

Yoongi gave you a small glance as he saw tears slowly streaming down your rosy cheeks , yoongi stopped his car in front of a very modern house , which you guessed belonged to him , he opened the car door for you as you walked out of the car , he made you sit on the couch in the living room while he gave you some water to drink.

Taking small sips from the water you looked at yoongi wanting him to explain everything , yoongi nodded his head as he gave you a gummy smile , « you were in coma for five years » yoongi calmly started explaining everything that happened when you were partially dead.

You had missed a lot , your parents died two years ago , you started crying again as yoongi calmed you down .

You were 25 now , much different from other women of your age , the world seemed different to you , everything was so strange and it was a lot to comprehend , seeing you looking like a lost puppy , yoongi told you to go to bed and tale a nap.

The morning came as you brushed your teeth and changed your clothes , you walked downstairs as you saw breakfast already made and placed on the dining table , the aroma hitting your nose as your mouth watered , licking your lips you pulled a chair and sat on it , as you were about to eat , a female walked towards you and sat beside you , frowning you looked at the female dressed formally , « do I know you ?» you asked as you scratched the back of your neck , the women let out a chuckle as she spoke
« of course sweetie , did you forget me already » she let out a laugh as she started eating the food.

You  started eating your food as well , yoongi walked in as he sat in front of the both you , « so I guess you two met already , well if you didn't,  y/n this is mel , my girlfriend and mel this is y/n , my sister » you awkwardly smiled as you looked down at your food , this Mel was definitely not giving off good vibes.

__________________________________end of chapter 1

Author note :
Hi everybody , hope you're having an amazing day/night , I'll be posting new parts soon , love y'all!

Instagram : @/bunnyfiqs
Twitter : @/alpaca_park_

💜