1

"We would like to announce that the world's biggest girl group will have their world tour!" Their manager said. The Twice members happily smiled and looked at each other once again.

      "Good luck to us. Twice fighting!"Jihyo shouted and all of them giggled." Rest for today, you have a long day tomorrow." Manager Sadness said. Even before their practice, one of them knew that there was something wrong. "M-Maybe I just lack of sleep."Jeongyeon  brushed away the thought in her mind and shrugged. She looked at her co-members and smiled. "I didn't expect to be happy this way."

  "What are you feeling today, guys?" Nayeon, the oldest of them said. Jeongyeon knew that Dahyun knew something but she didn't express her feeling in that way. She's still cheerful and energetic, the Dahyun that everyone knows. Jeongyeon forced herself to ask Dahyun the thing that bothered her a lot. "Dahyun, is there something wrong?".

The woman just smiled at her and hugged her. "Nothing is wrong. As long as we have each other, nothing is wrong." She assured.

   "I'M VERY HAPPY TODAY, MINA BOUGHT A BARBIE FOR ME!" Momo shouted joyfully. The room was filled with giggles and soft kisses that Sana gave to each member, being the clingiest member she could be. "I hope we can be like this,forever" Mina whispered. Nayeon heard her and backhugged Mina slowly. "Coz I know you,I know you~"

Tzuyu was very quiet, her usual thing and Chaeyoung was just sitting on the floor while drawing something."It's not over until it's over" The quote in Chaeyoung's drawing says.

    "Chaeyoungie, what are you doing?" Her Momo unnie said Chaeyoung lifted her head and smiled. "An ot9 drawing of us with our favorite quote." She drew that because she knew that Twice will not be as one forever .That's why she has a thinking in her mind that it's not really over until it is, they're still Twice until the day they disband.

After she finished her drawing, she looked up and see her co-members laughing and having fun together. It is the only thing she dreamed to have. They are not only a girl group, they are family. Chaeyoung smiled and lifted the paper. She looked at her members again and said, "I will draw you guys not only in this paper, I will draw you in my heart and no one can erase it." After that, she joined her members and laughed with them.

"I'm very thankful that I met you guys, you know that I'm an only child that's why you treated me like your own sibling and gave what I want." Sana said with teary eyes. "I know that I'm not a perfect leader but I'm doing my bestest best to keep our group strong, to keep our friendship stronger than those people who bring us down"Jihyo said, her voice cracking on the last part.

"I experienced anxiety and you guys are always here to cheer me up, to tell me that everything's good because we are all in this together." Mina said wiping her tears. Now all of them are crying. "Because we're nine or none, no one can break us apart" Tzuyu said crying, the unusual her. Everyone knows that Tzuyu is savage but she also have a soft side to her members. Even a not-so-hard hearted woman like Tzuyu can still melt on her member's arms, because she's still Twice's baby. "Twice will always be Twice." They all said and smiled fondly at each other.

For a few moments of silence of staring, they didn't feel uncomfortable. They just realized how important and how precious they are to each other. "Okay girls,let's sleep. See you guys tomorrow." Momo cheered.
__________________

      They woke up early and started their breakfast together. "We have a long way ahead guys! let's do our best! fighting!" Nayeon cheered all of them. They did all of their best while practicing, they did a great job but still it's not the end of their day, being an idol is hard but it's their dream that's why they're still doing and loving this job.

"You still have your interview guys!Pack all your things and get ready."One of their manager said.

The girls hurried and happily sighed. "This is gonna be long day. But this is for once so,fighting!" Mina smiled to herself. When they are all outside of the room, they hugged each other once again."I love you mwah mwah" Sana kissed them. Tzuyu giggled, receiving a lot of kisses from Sana.

_______

Their interview was only one question but it's deep and honest answer. The interviewer started by the oldest member, Nayeon and so on.

"Twice is one of the biggest KPOP group, what do you think of disbandment?"The interviewer asked.

"I think we'd still be Twice. Maybe the members will be doing individual things and come together. But what I think is it's also not badly to be widely remembered by people and remain in history". Jeongyeon said happily but deep inside, her heart was broken into pieces.

"What do you think will happen if Twice disbands?"The other interviewer asked.

" I hope Twice will last long and be remembered by people. In the future, when our fans would be moms and dads, that Twice was big when they were students. Even showing up in textbooks" Mina said while showing her gummy smile.

"What do you think will happen to your unnies when you already disbanded?"The interviewer asked sadly.

"Someone can choose to pursue acting, someone may try going solo. There's also a member who like to draw, who'd pursue art" Tzuyu said, with her unusual sad face.

"What's your wish for your co-members?" the interviewer asked with a big smile on his face.

"I wish that we'd be still cheerful, healthy and without any accident" Dahyun said with her very cheerful action.