Nash is spying.

Dumon and Mizar whould sneak to the human world every night to hangout and share their feelings with each other. "I just hope the others don't find out about this." Dumon said worried they whould. "Don't worry we kept this a secret for a year, and they still haven't found out." Mizar replied. Then they saw Nash nearby. Mizar walks up to him and ask. "Why are you here?" "You two have been pretty suspicious in the past year. So I have been keeping an eye on you to see what was going on." Nash said.

  "Just promis us you will not tell the other barians." Dumon said. "I was not the only one spying on you." Nash said as the other barians came out from hiding. Mizar and Dumon start blushing.

  "Why did you guys hide your secret from us?" Marin ask furiously. Dumon then replies. "We weren't ready to tell you guys yet, so we agreed when we felt comfortable enough to tell you we whould." Mizar nods his head telling them it is true. Then they all return to barian world and as soon as they arrived Alito, Garog, Vector, Marin, and Nash collapsed to the ground.

  "Now we can be who we are now that we tranked them." Mizar said as they dragged them to dungen. They put them in the dungen cells individually. Nash woke up to find he was in his own dungen. "I see you are awake Nash" Mizar said. "What are you up to and no games." Nash said. "Don't ask me ask Dumon this was his plan you know." Nash is angry.

  Mizar's walkie talkie goes off it was Dumon. "Is he awake?" Dumon asked though the walkie talkie. Mizar replied. "Sure is." "You know what to do." Dumon said. Mizar unlocked the cell and handcuffed Nash and took him to Dumon.

  Once they got to the throne room. Nash saw Dumon on his throne. "What do you want from us that you put us in the dungen?" Nash asked. Dumon replied. "I just to dule. You win everyone is freed but if you loose you must mack me king and you stay in the dungen forever." Nash agreed.

  But he lost the dule and was sad that he could not save his kingdom. "Dumon I will stay ture to our deal and you are now king of barian world." Nash said. "Take him back to the dungen Mizar." Dumon said. "Mizar I sence a dark energy in Dumon." Nash said to Mizar. "I sence it to but I' m not sure if I can tell him." Mizar replied. "You have to before it is too late." Nash told him. Mizar nodded.

  He went back to the throne room. He bowed to Dumon and said. "I can sence a dark presence inside you Dumon and it's taking you over." Dumon walked over to him and said. "I appreciate you honesty and I have it noticed myself, but I can't control it."

  Mizar started crying and hugged Dumon. "I hope you can get it under control." Mizar said. "Me to." Dumon replied.