12 | 𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

☠︎︎

Starley's POV

/ edited /

Davien immediately pushed Vicky away from himself in a rough notion with an expression I couldn't decipher, before turning around to look at my direction, landing his eyes on me with utter horror as his eyes turned from anger to fear in a mere second, and I was stunned.

And no matter what happens right now, when I tell you I heard my heart crack,

It cracked. Into a million pieces.

One by one. Way too slowly.

"S-Seems like you're not upset at all..." I muttered sarcastically after nodding my head in understanding, watching as Vicky fixed her hair casually with a red face with no shame before she crossed her arms nervously and stared at me like she was the one who felt the most uncomfortable in the room.

Davien still stood there, looking all horrified by seeing my presence here, and instantly the emotions in his eyes turned from fear to regret.

"And here I came wanting to help you. Pfft...I guess not. P-Please don't let me ruin your guys' night. I'll be leaving. E-Enjoy." I said with a very evident crack in my voice before going out the door.

"Starle-"

You did not hear anything as you closed the door.

I repeat. You did not hear anything at all. No one called out your name, you're here all alone and you need to go back to the party.

Nope. Nada.

You worked for 20 minutes on your makeup Star, do not ruin 20 minutes of your life for him. Don't you fucking dare start the damn water works.

He doesn't like you, and won't ever like you. Get it into your thick head and leave.

My firsts were all in vain. It was all for nothing.

Your feelings mean absolutely nothing.

You are nothing.

Move on. Forget everything that had happened and move on.

Maybe you can take a break tomorrow? We can still have the plan!

Spa days Star, spa days. Fucking food, and naps.

Ah yes, get the fuck out of here.

I speed walked to the main hall again desperately, almost frantically blinking to stop the tears from falling from my eyes, wanting to find the bathroom as soon as possible to avoid any man or woman in my way tonight.

Just when I told myself that I don't need another mental breakdown, I jinxed myself way too quickly.

I wanna go home. Just want to go fucking home. And not come out for the rest of my life.

My chest started to pain really badly with no explanation, and I couldn't focus on anything else, other than the pain flooding in my body. My palms began to sweat and I started to hear my heartbeat in my ears, causing me to panic and choke a small whimper.