PROLOGUE

MMM...it's..hot..nararamdaman kong sobra na ang pawis ko..unti unti kong binuksan ang mga mata ko..i notice na may nakaupong isang rebulto sa gilid

where am i?who..who's there

"Who are you?why is it so hot here?can you turn off the heater please?"sunod sunod na tanong ko ng mapansin kong gumalaw yung rebulto kanina

"Woman, finally you woke up!..i was about to set the heater to 88°c...and steam you alive!!" pinag sasasabi neto steam me alive? lumaki mga mata ko, may balak ba syang kainin ako? bigla akong napahawak sa sentido ko, nahihilo ako

He heave a heavy sigh before he put his wine glass on the side table where he was sitting..and i heard his footstep..coming where i was lying..

At nang buksan ko na ng tuluyan ang aking mga mata i was shock when i saw him

What a handsome man in front of me but it's so hot here and his not even sweating at all...Err..napahawak ako sa ulo ko dahil sumasakit ito..looks familliar have i met him somewhere? pilit kong inaalala kung san ko ba siya nakita.

Bigla akong napabangon sa pagkakahiga ko ng mag kasa sya ng baril na hawak nya..i didn't even notice that he was carrying a gun..

"Who...w-who are you?!! wha...what do you want?!"i was shaking so bad ng bigla nyang tinutok sakin ang pistol na hawak nya.

"Woman,where is my child born by you?!!"mygad his eyes were terrifying..

"What?!"bigla akong natigilan sa pag sasalita ng ipinaharap nya sakin yung baril nya.

"Three years ago,...you got pregnant carrying my child" im so nervous and my hands are shaking.

"Now where is my child?!"those piercing eyes so dark that im scared to look at it.

"Wha..what child?...well..you must made a mistake..i don't know you. And i've never got pregnant.."kinakabahan na talaga ako

"So-.."

"ZAINNA BRYLEE OCHIAVOS, 24, A NOVEL WRITER, LIVES IN CABATUAN ISABELA..."i was shocked pano nya nalaman kung saan ang probinsya ko at trabaho ko.

"Do you want me to talk about the background of your school,friends, and family" napansin kong umigting ang panga nito pag katapos nyang tanungin iyon pero pano nya nalaman lahat?

"But..but mister i don't know you" bigla niyang hinablot ang panga ko with his one hand.

"Don't play dumb give me the kid you're hiding!" napapikit ako dahil sa pag sigaw nya

"You should not be so careless!!"bigla niyang tinulak ang mukha ko dahilan ng pag tumba ng katawan ko sa kama.

"I, I really never got pregnant..we can go to the OB clinic to check if i get pregnant?!"

"check?...good! I'll check it now" kinabahan ako ng maglakbay ang kamay nya sa hips ko..OH NO PLEASE NOT THERE!!

"How could you have a scar here if you never had a kid? hmm?" he massage it softly

"It's an appendectomy scar!...how could a Caesarian Scar be lop-sided like this!?" i shout at him.

"Then it must be a normal labor?..let me check" he whispher to my ear and it gives me shiver down to my spine..

"Huh? how could you check like this? and you don't have to be so close to check?!" i was pushing him so hard..but it doesn't match my strength with his masculine built he's so strong.

"So close?! Zainna not close enough unless i go inside you." bigla nya akong dinaganan paibabaw and he spread out both of my thigh and grip both of my wrist with his one hand and the other is roaming down to my thigh..

"wha..what are you doing? let go-hmmm" i didn't finish my word when he suddenly claim my lips with his.