Vampire Dearie

It's not edited .
I'm dancing in the mirror n' singing in the shower
La- la- di , la- la- da , la- la- daaa
Singing in the sho-

Come out !
A commanding voice said interrupting my singing in the shower , 😏, you get it , singing in the shower.
I can't come out , I'm having my bath, just give me like 59 minutes.
I know I'm reaching my limits you want to know why , that's because I recognized the voice as the vampire I bumped into and the water I had used in cleaning the tiles poured on him , it stink , badly .
I'm just a human after all under the mercy of all these vampires .
They had control over us , whenever we were asked to do something we do it but right now it's a big no , I'm having my bath , I can't come out looking like this , I have soap all over my body and my face .
Why the hell do you want to see me when I'm naked now , I said washing off the soap from my face , I'm obviously having a bath if your eyes are to red for you to be blind and not see but your ears work well or you can't hear too ?
I heard a growl and that's when I knew I had reached the limit .
Times up .
The door banged open and then . . . . .

I totally forgotThis one's a b x b story .

Soooo , guys what do you think about it .
Basically I this book is just about random thoughts that just came into my head while I was thinking , while eating , while I'm on my phone , while having a bath , while pooping 😇😁, while resting, while reading, while doing whatever, you get it right .
At first I didn't have the courage of writing it and when I had the courage , laziness came in , I would say "I would do it later , let me just rest a while" and then I'm off to dreamland forgetting that I was supposed to do it .
So some stories in this book are meant to be a full story , I just put them in here to see if people would like them and that would give me the motivation to continue the story .
My sister's encouraged me to do this , so big thanks to them
And yeah , even if the story's not that good please do not use it as yours .
It's mine and mine only .
Though I'm looking for someone who's interested in writing one of these stories with me .

So what do you think .

Don't forget to vote and comment.

There's more
And please don't forget to add it to your library .
And maybe you can just go take a peek at my other books .
I'll really appreciate that .
❤💚💜