The Favour (manxwoman)

This had to happen to my life I was already struggling with .
I got arrested with some people I had never seen before and right now I'm standing behind this bar thinking of how I'll get to see my brother that's with my neighbour right now after coming back from school.
This is fucked up , how? , I tried explaining myself to them but nope they wouldn't listen.
Right now a woman's walking up to my cell and with those bodyguards and expensive clothes and jewelry's on her it shows that she's someone important so why the hell is she telling them to release me , she doesn't know me , I don't know her , how will she benefit from me , I have nothing to offer if she tells me to pay her back .
Thank you so much for your help , I said with gratitude but I have a question, "why did you release me?" , you must have something in mind .
"Nah ", she said , " I just saw a handsome man and thought that you didn't belong here , is it bad for me to do that ?" .
"I don't know for you , though thanks for the compliment but for me I think it's weird but thanks for releasing me out of here" I said to her .
I walked away but turned back and asked unable to hold my curiosity , "you have a reason for doing this , I know it , I can feel it in my gut " .
"Okay , okay , chill" she said raising her hands up in surrender .
"It's just a favour that I need you repaying when I need it" she said going straight to the point with a serious face .
I laughed out , "someday we'll meet again with me wanting you to repay me that favour " she said this time with more seriousness.
"I know that you live with only your brother and you are struggling to take care of yourself and your brother , for him to continue his education , I've  put in enough money in your bank account for you to take care of you and your brother and enough for you to pick up your life and start a business, I know you aren't stupid enough to refuse the money , if you refuse you're only doing yourself harm and been utterly and outright foolish to the core " .
"I've said it all , do not forget about this favour ", she said warningly and without giving me a chance to speak turned on her heels to walk out with her puppy's (bodyguards) , who all stood there like statues throughout the conversation.

Wellll , stalker much .

I've got nothing to say
All I have to say is that , please don't forget to vote and comment.
When you vote and comment, it makes me excited to write more .
❤💚💜