Dangerous love

you bicth you had a baby and now you are now having another alien. Excuse me , my baby is not a fucking alien . dumb ass.

What did you say to me . that your a dumb ass. you no what I'm out. bye then bicth ass nigga. he left . mommy when are you gonna have the baby. soon Kim. my daughter is 15.  and she said that when her sister comes she will be  there for her. I love her so much. hey mom is that guy coming back. you mean your dad. yeah I guess. no, never coming back. YES Said Kim. hey time to go to bed. alright , night mom and sis.

Next morning

Mom, Auntie Ari is here. okay. I'm coming. hey daya. I see you have a family now. yeah. well came over to give you this for your baby. thanks. you welcome.

Characters

Zendaya as herself ( Jackson )

Ariana as herself

Trevor as himself

Big Sean as himself

Ski as Kylie ( Jackson )

KeKe  as Kim (Jackson)

Diggy as himself

So  Zendaya how are you putting up with the paparazzi. fine. we get to my house. I see Kim on the couch. Kim wake the hell up. I'm up. you sound annoyed. I'm on my period. my bad.

A week later

Well today is the day I will give birth. Ariana came over . just in case. we get to the hospital. and up was already in labor.

We name the baby Kylie Chanel Colman. asusual the paparazzi are taking pictures.

Trevor Jackson  P. O. V.

I'm at home watching. some TV then I change the channel to Extra. then I see Zendaya and Ariana. on tv . wonder why there coming for a hospital. Then it said " your wondering why Zendaya is coming from a hospital it's because she just had baby number 2 ". Whoa wait Zendaya has kids. I call Sean ( Big Sean)

Phone convo

S= hello

T= Sean Zendaya has kids

S= yes , your mad late she has a 15 year old daughter and now new born baby that is a girl

T = I missed a lot

S= you sure did

T& S = bye

I missed alot. wonder who is there dad. oh yeah it's Diggy . I'm bout to call Zendaya.

Zendaya P.O.V.

K = hi who is this

T= I'm Trevor Jackson

K= okay, do you need to talk to my mom

T= yes I do

K= alright be back.

MOM. TREVOR JACKSON IS ON THE PHONE. Kim shut your damn mouth. fine. not my problem that your grinch on a

Log. shut up.

Z= hey

T= hey what's up with you and diggy

Z = well Diggy didn't care about his kids so he left

T= so sorry to hear that

Z= don't , it's fine, you can come over to meet my daughter's if  you want

T= sure

Trevor gets to her house. MOM YOUR FRIEND IS HERE yelled Kim. I'm coming. she walked downstairs in sweat pants and a white shirt. they hugged for a good 5 minutes . don't want to interrupt but the baby is crying. Sorry Kim .that's alright . so who are you . I'm Kimberly  Janelle Coleman and my sister is Kylie Chanel Coleman. those are cute names. thanks . Kim take your sister . okay. so Trevor tell me about your life. Um ok i don't have kids , not married, still singing and dancing, and I'm 30 years old. how about you okay I have kids , not married, still singing and dancing and acting, I'm 29 years old. so your birthday is today and and mine is tomorrow. it's always been that way. I know. I miss when we were young and that's when we were dating  too . i know, our ship name was  Zevor . I miss the old days we both said at the same time then laughed. hey ,we should go out to celebrate your birthday fine with me.

we get dressed up and go out .me ,Trevor, Kim, Kylie, went to a carnival . so Kim what do you want to be when you get older asked Trevor. A singer and actress and dancer. just like your mom. we get to the house. Trevor are staying at my house. sure.  Kim go to bed. FINE.

Zendaya and Trevor slept in the same bed.

Zendaya P.O.V.

I woke up to see a man next to me and I realized that it's Trevor. and Kylie was on my chest sleep I got up and went downstairs and I made breakfast. and woke up everyone

we ate then got dressed . so what are we gonna Do today. well it is hot so I guess we could go to the pool. we get ready to go to the pool. So we get outside and Trevor pushed me in the pool