8|❥𝑭𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑

Ha-neul's POV:-

Everything was going pretty well since last week and I still found encounter of mine and Jin funny. A week had passed since me and both Kim brothers met.

"Haneul don't go back to daydreaming. Help me out to choose an outfit."Hyerim whined throwing her dress on the bed.

I was currently at her place as she called me to help her out but instead of doing that I was recalling past day events while eating my cold pizza.

We were going to Jin's house as he invited us for a movie night this weekend. I remember how he and taehyung argued about picking me up that day from school. I had to run after taehyung that day to check him out. Now everything was fine between both of them as they had solved the issue that taehyung would drop me to the school and Jin would pick me up and because of this little reunion only they forced me for the movie night. I smiled at the memory.

"Ouch"I massaged my head as hair brush was thrown on me by Hyerim.

"You idiot,stop smiling and help me out to choose an out an outfit in which I could look good"she said pointing at the pile of clothes on her bed.

"It's just a movie night and the matter about good looking. You can pull out any outfit and you would slay in it"I told her smiling.

"You don't understand, there will be my baby I have to look good for him"she said while batting her eyes.

"I don't think he cares"

"Don't be so sour and help me out"and with that she pulled me towards her.

Lu han came to pick us and we got off the car Hyerim immediately clingned into him and soon I became a third wheel. On the way inside I got a call from my mother so I signalled the couple to go inside.

After attending the call I turned around to go inside but I bumped in someone's chest.

"Sorry I was---" when I looked at him words couldn't escape my mouth.

"What are you doing here?"he asked looking directly into my eyes with his cold black orbs.

"Someone invited me"my voice cracked while answering.

"Be specific,tell me who?"

"Jin and Taehyung"

"I see these days you are spending too much time with my cousins. Aren't you?" He said kneeling down a bit, so he can come to my level.

"Yeongsu, you are getting wrong ideas"I said backing away from him as fear had started to build up inside me.

"Shhhh"he whispered while coming closer to my face and keeping his cold index finger on my lips. I fliched under his cold touch.

"Yeongsu you are----"

"Just keep quiet and let me give you an advice. People are not like that how they show themselves infront of the world. Do you understand?"

"Yes"I replied in terrified tone.

"Good"he said while giving me a sinister smile and just left like that, with his both hands in his pocket.

I started to take deep breaths and calm myself down as he had really scared shit out of me. My impulse rate had increased, my heart was beating fast and my throat was dry.

As I was was trying to take my body to normal phase I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped on the touch.

"Oh Jin"I said keeping my hand on my heart.

"Yeah, is everything fine with you?"he asked.

"Yup"I answered faking a smile.

"So, why do you look so pale?"he asked me again forrowing his brows.