You Can't Be Serious

**Cher’s POV**

 “ Zayn stop! Omg I cant breathe. Okay I give up. MERCEY!” I screamed.

   “geez, you give up easily” he said as he helped me up.

“you know I’m so ticklish!” I said trying to catch my breath.

Ever since Zayn & I met on the x-factor, we have been really good friends. Back then, there were so many rumors that we were dating, because we spent so much time together. Of course they weren’t true, but that made things kinda awkward between us. But now I don’t even think about it. Now he has a girlfriend Perrie Edwards she’s really pretty, a very nice person, and she’s like the girl version of Zayn, it’s really cute.

            “ So are you working on anything new?” Zayn asked.

            “ umm, actually yeah working on a new album, but haven’t  finished a single song. How’s that movie going for you and the guys?”

            “good, really excited for the fans to see, not like they don’t know every single detail of our lives already!” Zayn started to giggle, I did to.

            “ What do you expect? You’re one of the biggest boy bands in the world! And I don’t know why but girls go crazy, cry, scream, and fight over you guys.”

            “ true, well I gotta go, I’ll text you later” Zayn said as he stood up from the couch.

            “sure, you wanna come with me to the studio tomorrow? Gonna try and work on this album, maybe you can help.” I offered.

            “ Sure, just text me.” He said walking out the door.

**Zayn’s POV**

            On my way out Cher’s driveway I texted Perrie

Zayn: Hey babe, im on my way c uu in 15? <3

Perrie: Hay! Alrite… tomorrow is my cousin’s wedding, you’re still coming… rite??

Zayn: ooo shit, srri babe, I promised Cher I would go to the studio witt her 2morrow to work on her album.

Perrie:  yhuu spend soo much more time witt herr thann me URR GIRLFRIEND. Cant you just tell her something came upp?? Or would chuu ratherr be witt her?!!?:(

Zayn: I spend time w/ herr cuzz she mii friend. I do love you not onlii cuzz urr my beautiful love.. also because you mean thee world 2 me, and urr so luvable!

Perrie: whatever… r u still coming we need to talk, or would uu rather talk to cher??

Zayn: im coming now, can we rlly get over that?? C uu in 10…