chapter 2...

**Cher's POV**

 “You got… a text message” I heard my phone go off from the bathroom. I paused and put down my M.A.C foundation, and walked in my room. I got a text from Harry.

         Hazza: hey, need your help with something. Can you come over??

         Cher: suree! B there in 15 xx:pxx

            Hazza: k….

         I didn’t text back because I didn’t think I needed to, I went back to the bathroom and continued with my makeup session. About 10 minutes later, I walked back into my room grabbed my bag and then check myself in the mirror.(outfit in external link)

            I walked out my door and into my car. I turned on the radio to hear one of my favorite songs ever: check it out by Nicki Minaj ft. will.i.am. I pulled up to Harry’s flat wondering what he needed help with. Knowing that boy, who knows what I am getting myself into.

** Harry’s POV**

            I heard my doorbell ring, I got off the couch skipped to the door then screamed “STRANGER DANGER!”

            “Shut up, weir boy, and let me in!” I heard Cher say from the other side.

            I opened the door, we both looked deep into each other’s eyes, then burst out laughing. “Okay I’m here, what did you want help with? She asked. I quickly shh-ed her, looked around then let her in.

            “HAROLD EDWARD STYLES I know you did NOT just shh me!’ she looked at me like I lost my mind.

            “ Sorry, sorry love it’s just that I don’t want Louis to hear us. Its kind of a surprise,” I explained.

“ Oo what’s the surprise? Am I apart of it? Is it something weird?” she just kept asking questions, which I thought was so cute, that just adding to her beauty.

            “It’s Louis birthday in about a month, and as you know I am not so talented with party planning!”

            “So true.” She said. I replied by sticking my tongue out at her.

            “What kind of theme do you think he wants?”

            “Superman duh! Come on that’s a no brainer!” I told her

            “Hmmm thinks. That is one strange child!” she said, I nodded in agreement.

            “Before we get all into this planning can we eat?” Niall said coming out the bathroom.

            “ Gosh, you scared me!” Cher said in reply, “and sure because I am a tad bit hungry”

            “well what do you guys want to eat?” I asked

            “friend chicken, or pizza, or maybe Nando’s, is everything a choice?” the Irish lad suggested.

            “Sure, if you are paying. But I’m sure you won’t, so Cher what do you want to eat?”

            “ I think nando’s is fine. And just saying I don’t think we are going to get any actual planning done. Are we?” she said. I know it was true, of course I really did want to plan Louis’ birthday, but I really called Cher over so I could see her, her face, hear her voice, and I definitely had to tell her something. Niall walked out the door and Cher was about to, I knew I had to make my move now.

**Cher’s POV**

            I was about to walk out the door when I felt a gentle grab on my arm.

            “Yes?” I asked the person the arm was connected to.

            I have to tell you something” He hesitated to say.

            “ And… that is?” my heart started to pound in my chest.

            “ You are a really amazing person. Y-you mean the world to m-me” I could her the nervousness in his voice.

            “ Harry just tell me!” I gigged

            “ I love you”