Red Sunset

chapter 1. 15 years later

It's been almost 15 whole years since our horrific battle with the Italian coven clan and the sudden and very unexpected birth of mine and Edward's half human/ half vampire child. 

And who we had named after two very special people  in our very loving and supportive family my biological mother Renee and Edward's adoptive mother Esme.

And of course we all recently moved back to rainy and very emotionless Forks after leaving 12 whole years ago after the whole misunderstanding thing with the Volturi.

But we had also felt bad for Jacob at the same time because it meant that he was never going to see Renesmee again once we left Forks for good this time.

of course I still missed my mom and my dad too much but we knew that it was best for the both of them that they would continue to live a long and happy life as humans.

And Renesmee had just turned 7 years of age in all human/ vampire laws which techinically meant that she was now atleast 9 years old.

And  after leaving our past behind us all we decided that it was best to throw my daughter the best birthday party in the whole entire world after all she had gone through.

But both me and Edward couldn't help but feel guilty for not taking Jacob with us but we both decided that it was best not to tell Renesmee about Jacob's imprint.

But when the time comes and Renesmee is a fully grown adult we would explain it to her and we would tell her the truth about Jacob together.