Chapter 2

Aurons POV

"Hey Auron" I knew it was Nate before I even looked up from my desk 'This really is going to be easy'.

"Oh hey... Nate right?" I asked looking up at him expectantly.

"Yeah" he smiled at my recognition of him, I arched my back and stretched, showing off my small body, I can feel his eyes on me, males are so easy... even the straight ones, seduction no matter how subtle was all the same, I glanced back up at him, like a child caught stealing a cookie he quickly averted his eyes as a slight pink tinted his cheeks, he was actually cute when he blushed

Running a hand through his hair he looked at me again, "Um I was wondering if you needed help fining your next class?"

Poor boy, I love messing with the minds of hetero's you could see the confusion pooling behind his innconet blue eyes... Although it was my fault i coundlt help feel a since of pride at my accomplishment, I have already began the slow process of corrupting him.

I quickly stand up allowing closing the small distance between our bodies "That would be amaizing, I dont think i can handle another encounter like this morning, I have gym next."

The blush quickly crept back in to his cheeks as he stuttered out an apology

"Dont worry, I am just messing with you" I reached down and grabbed my bag tossing in over my shoulder, I tilted my head up so i could look in his face

"So Nate, would you like to take me?" I said, making my warm breath hit his face, the look that crossed his face was priceless, the effect I was having on him was obvious as his eyes began to cloud over and his lips began to move instinctively towards mine.

"Hello, earth to Nate!" I said rather loudly while stepping back, a rush of emotions crossed his face as he blinked his eyes... I could of let it happen, but that would take away the fun of it...No not yet, I need him to crave my touch, to lust for me and only me, I would have to slowly destroy his world until I was the only thing in it 'Poor Nate, you have no idea the hell you are about to go through, but dont worry you will enjoy the ride...'