I'll tell Sonic

Tail's P.O.V

So I was born a girl and still am one I haven't told anyone well Shadow knows and me and him have actually gotten really close but not as much as me and Sonic. Actually I'm hanging out with Sonic right now. "hey umm...Sonic,"He nodded "So if ummm Nuckles was a girl what would you think"Sonic laughed and said "is there something your not telling me Tails"I slowly nodded and said "I-I-m-"Before I could finish Shadow burst into the room. Sonic looked confused "uhhhhhhhh shadow?"Shadow ran up to me and we high fives and he picked me up and through me into the air as I was in the air I grabbed his hands and we flew up into the air and done a back flip to land. "Hey Shadow, How are you doing"He smirked and said "Yeah its been good"Sonic looked pissed and said "Hey I'm shadow I steal peoples best friends blah" I giggle than say "Sonic, you'll always be my best friend"I crawl up to him and kiss him on the cheek quickly. WAIT IS SONIC BLUSHING. His pissed expression softens and a smile forms on his face. "Soooo have you told Sonic yet"Shadow groans. Sonic looks at me shocked and a little hurt I explain "I was born a girl and still am one,Shadow found out and no one else knows"I look down ready for him to hate me. "tails its no big deal your still my buddy no matter what, but why are you and Shadow so close when did that happen I mean I know i havent been spending much time with you lately but why did you become friends with HIM" I laugh and say "Well hes actually pretty cool when you get to know him like I'm a nerd and super shy. And you love me"Sonic rolls his eyes  and shakes Shadows hand "YAY MY FAVORITE FRIENDS BEING FRIENDS"I kiss Shadow and Sonics cheek they both blush it was cute.