chapter 1

Alice was running in the neighborhood, everyday she would make a quick run just because she liked.
Alice wasn't paying attention to the street when she bumped into someone, " Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." " Next time look where you're going!" The man said without looking up. Alice was a very beautiful girl but she didn't think that, but when the man looked up he was mesmerized. She was shocked that he had talked like that so loudly.
"I'm sorry I scared you.." he said quickly, "Yeah yeah, just be glad that you didn't got hurt" she said walking away, "Wait..!" He said, "What do you want?" She said annoyed and angry, "Again I'm sorry I scared you with my anger, I was having a bad day" "I forgive you, but I was wondering, well I'm not trying to be bothering." " It's fine, well what are you wondering?" He said smirking "Well you said you were having a bad day..." Alice said shyly "Yes that's true, I was having a bad day until I saw you" The man said without being ashamed, and Alice blushed "Oh..." She didn't know what to say,it was the first time that a man or a  woman said that to her. "Want to go grab a cup of coffee?" The dark haired man said "Uh-yes..yes" Alice could not believe why she was being so shy but she agreed to it.

___________________________________________

Hi, umm well this is my first time publishing a story on Wattpad so please go easy with me 😂🙃, well that's it so thanks for reading 👍

PEACE OUT ✌️😊