Chapter 3

After a few days James hadn't called Alice, and she was getting upset because he said he would call her, but her thoughts were interrupted by the phone ringing, she rushed to the phone and answered so quickly that James didn't understand what she was saying.

"What did you said?" James asked laughing "Oh I'm sorry. Hi James, how are you?" Alice asked sweetly "Hey I'm good and you?, look I'm sorry if I haven't called you, its been pretty busy in the bank believe it or not ." He said kind of serious " James I'm good, and you don't need to be sorry, the same happened today in the library." "Oh well how have you been doing? When can we meet again?" Alice couldn't believe what he was saying, he wanted to meet again with her.

"I've been doing good and you? Hrmm you want to meet again?" "Yes, you seem to be a great girl and I would like to take you out." James really liked Alice, even though they just had met a few days ago, he found her beautiful, he believed that it could be love at first sight. "Yes I'd love to James." Alice answered blushing, it was a good thing that he couldn't see her. "Okay then, I will pick you up at 9pm, but first tell me where do you live?" And Alice gave James her address, and she had enough time to get ready since it was 7pm.

It was already 9pm when Alice heard a knock on the door, and there was James dressed in a tux! on the door with a single rose, Alice was impressed with him. "Cat got your tongue?" he said seductively. Alice didn't know what to say so she just babbled, and he laughed at her, "Let's go before dinner gets cold." He told her and she agreed with him. Both went to James car, and he opened the door for her and she thanked him.

A few minutes after they arrived at they're destination, James got out first of his car and opened the door for Alice. A true gentleman she said to herself and said a thank you to him which made him smile. As they were approaching the restaurant James rested his arm on her waist and she blushed, "Do you have a reservation sir?" the waiter asked James. "Yes, it's under Mr. Conrad" James said coldly as the waiter leaded the way to their table. After they ordered Alice couldn't keep shut and she asked "Are you always this cold to people?", he laughed "No I'm sorry its just some work stuff on my mind, but now lets enjoy our dinner shall we?" he said comforting her and Alice nodded and started talking with him.

Soon as they left the restaurant, "Thank you for this lovely evening." Alice said as hugged James "You welcome" James said as they got in the car and drove away as Alice's residence being their last stop.

The car stopped and they left the mobile and she hugged him and once again thanked him for taking her out " It was nothing love, I would do it again" Alice blushed and he pulled her in front of him, so their noses were almost touching and Alice felt something touching her lips, when she opened her eyes James was kissing her and of course she kissed him back! After they pulled away because they were out of breath, the only thing that both could think was "Wow.." They were in love.