Iida Comes Out!

Iida's POV

*Beep Beep Beep* 'Oh it's time to get up already?' I thought. I clambered out of bed and stumbled to my wardrobe, I didn't know what to wear...You may be wondering what I am talking about. Well today is the beginning of Pride Month, I am all for the homosexuals or everyone in general but no one knows my sexuality. So today will be the first time I come out to anyone, I didn't know it would be this nerve wrecking.

*Time Skip brought to you by Kirishima's Crocs*

I was so nervous... What would everyone think of me? I mean I am class representative so what if people think of me differently? What will my peers say? Or worse what will my parents think? I stumble into class to be greeted by my fellow students. "Hey Iida!" Uraraka walks up to me with the rest of the squad. "Hello Uraraka-San..." I am still feeling nervous and I'm guessing everyone can tell.
"Iida are you ok?" Midoriya asked.
"Yes thank you Midoriya" I replied and went to my seat.

*Time Skip brought to you by Kirishima's Gay Ass*

"Iida may you please speak as Class representative about this very special month?"
Mr.Aizawa asked looking straight at me.
"Erm S..Sure.." I replied and walked up to the front. I walk up to where Aizawa-Sensei was and started to speak.
"As you all know Pride Month is a very special time for people with a sexuality other than straight where we all come together as one to celebrate being 'different' then others. Gay pride or LGBT pride is the promotion of the self-affirmation, dignity, equality, and increased visibility of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people as a social group. Pride, as opposed to shame and social stigma, is the predominant outlook that bolsters most LGBT rights movements" I start saying to the class. I can see Mineta getting grossed out by my speech, so I decide to continue.
"Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) Pride Month is currently celebrated each year in the month of June to honor the 1969 Stonewall Uprising in Manhattan. The Stonewall Uprising was a tipping point for the Gay Liberation Movement in the United States. There are more than two genders, even though in our society the genders that are most recognized are male and female (called the gender binary) and usually is based on someone's anatomy (the genitals they were born with)." I finish my speech and go back to my seat.
"Erm..Thank you Iida" Aizawa-Sensei spoke and starts the lesson.

*Time Skip brought to you by Sero's Tape* (Sorry for all the time skips)

"Alright Class, So I was told to ask questions to you guys about your sexuality/feelings." Present Mic spoke/shouted. I felt nervous but held the feeling inside and listened to my peers and what they had to say.
"I'm Transgender or Female To Male." Aoyama spoke.
"I'm a lesbian!" Mina said excitedly.
"Kero, I'm Pan." Tsu answered. Right this it.. Everyone will know the truth..
"I'm a Demisexual..." I spoke. I was waiting for someone to laugh but they never did.
"I'm also lesbian" Uraraka then said.
Once everyone had spoken Present Mic said we can talk while he goes to the bathroom. I sat at my desk not really wanting to conversate with anyone but someone slams their hands on my desk. "Hey Iida-San! I wanted to talk with you!" The voice spoke.
"Sure Kaminari" I replied, he grabbed a chair and placed it in front of my desk.
"So I wanted to know what Demisexual means..." He spoke almost ashamed that he asked.
"It's where people experience sexual attraction only after an emotional bond is formed." I start explaining.
"Hold up, Hold up! I don't speak nerd." He playfully says.
"It's where you have to get to know someone before developing feelings for that person" I explained in a different way trying to get Kaminari to understand. It must have been longer than I thought because the lunch bell just rang.

At Lunch, I would usually sit with the Dekusquad but Kaminari invited me to sit with him at his table. I walk over to Lunch Rush who hands me my tray and I start to search for Kaminari.
"Boo!" Someone shouts behind me.
"Woah-" I nearly fell over but the person's arms wrapped around my waist and stopped me from falling.
"Careful there Iida-San!" Kaminari spoke.
He helped my back to my feet, grabbed my hand and dragged me to his group of friends.
"Hey Guys Iida is gonna join us!" Kaminari exclaimed.
"Sure new squad member!" Mina shouts.
"Whatever I'm just hungry!" Sero groans.
"The more the merrier!" Kirishima spoke while giving me a thumbs up.
Bakugo just kind of shrugged and Kaminari offered me a seat next to him.
"Thank you Kaminari" I say with a smile.
"No need to be so formal, call me Denki!" He says and gives a grin back.
"O..Ok Denki" I respond and start eating my lunch, from across the table I could feel Bakugo's death glares directing right at me. I choose to ignore him and get on with my lunch.

Hey Lovelies! Sorry this chapter took so long to get out! I lost motivation half way through but it's finally out! I hope you enjoyed, sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes! :))
Words it took: 912