1

"MAHMM" I screamed  ''MOTHAH" "BERTHGEVER" "WHAT" she screamed back at me " LISTEN TO MY NEW SONG MOM" " OK BITCH" she sweetly replied "ok mom ready?''

"Hey over and over if I'm tipsy or sober I got lil' momma on rewind like the deck in my rover on my mind, shawty fine, meditate her like yoga so down on the line make me want a cold soda hey baby be my, radio hear you everywhere I go music in my head know your melody in every note girl you incredible make yourself available na na na na that tune so exceptional sexy like a piano give you my hands if you're ready we can make plans get body stand if you let me girl I'm a fan chasing my boss like catch me i ain't a fight she gon arrest me shawty's like a melody in my head that I can't keep out got me singin' like na na na na everyday it's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay shawty's like a melody in my head that I can't keep out got me singin' like na na na na everyday it's like my ipod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay see you been all around the globe not once did you leave my mind we talk on the phone, from night til the morning girl, you really change my life" 

"like it mom?" I asked "yuh,❤️" she told me "you should be famous"

LAY-TURD THAT DEIYGH:

"omgggg Jessica ur such a crackheadddd" Olivia hess-ticles told her friend Jessica a-rude-a. "IKRR" Jessica replied as she kept jumping over the school-tile floor. I kept walking by then in the hall when the hall suddenly went silent I stopped walking and turned around and everyone was frozen. Jessica and Olivia's minions Audrey and Ella had frozen while they were picking and eating their booger-burgers. I decided to take this situation and use it for a good cause and so I farted to let all the scrumptious gasses out of my body. then I ran up and down the hallway screaming to let the anger out.  "UR A BITCH, UR A BITCH, UR A BITCH, AND SO ARE YOU!!" and i slapped jessica riiight in her lil snobbish white girl nose. and i resumed walking down the hall to the cafeteria to eat my lunch.