∆Getting "excited" in front of cameras∆

Right now they were at the set if TharnType. The next scene would be a NC scene so both of them got ready.

"3...2...action"

Both began to kiss each other. First the kiss was very gentle, but soon it got really hot, like they were eating each others faces.
Mew just got rid of his top and kissed Gulf again. Mew was really into that scene, so he didn't realized that he was rubbing against Gulfs crotch area. After the scene Gulf ran into one of the bedrooms where they normally slept while taking a break.

Mew got so confused and decided to follow him, gently he knocked on the door and walked in.
Gulf was sitting on the bed with a pillow on his legs, and his ears being red. "Everyone saw it, right?" gulf began to speak. "Saw what? Everyone was confused why you ran away. So what happened? Did I hurt you? If yes then I'm very sorry!".
But Gulf just shook his head "No you didn't...I just..I don't know if I should tell you..".
Mew looked at him softly "you can tell me everything, there is nothing to be embarrased for. Please trust me." Gulf looked him in the eyes and put the Pillow aside, showing his hardened member "I'm sorry...I-" he looked embarrased..
"Why are you sorry? Everything is fine, I also got one in our 3rd NC scene, but I didn't tell anyone.." Gulfs eyes went wide "You did? Because...because of me?" Mew began to smile "of course because of you. Who else could do that to me?" Mew looked at him.
"I'm sorry" gulf said.
"No need to be sorry, I'm glad I have the same impact on you" Mew said while smiling.
"Do you need help with that?" Mew asked bluntly while Gulf went speechless "I-I n-no I'll just w-wait" he said because he didn't know what to say. He did want to say yes so bad, but he was afraid that Mew didn't want to. "Please let me help you.." Mew asked again. Gulfs ears went dark red "is it okay for you?" he asked shyly. "I wouldn't ask if it wouldn't, right? I'll tell them that we need a break now, otherwise they would interrupt us" Mew stated as he walked out, only to come back a few seconds later to lock the door.
We walked over to Gulf and set himself next to him.
"Can I?" Mew asked for permission to kiss him, and Gulf just nodded shyly.

Mew then began to kiss Gulf slow but passionate. He softly pushed gulf onto the soft bed, never breaking the kiss.
His hand holding Gulfs waist while the other one was holding his face.
Slowly one of his hands wandered under Gulfs shirt, caressing his soft skin. After that he took of Gulfs shirt and then his own. He started to kiss Gulfs neck, while Gulf began to moan quietly. After hearing the moans, Mew began to to feel his own member hardening. His kisses wandered over Gulfs body and stopped in front of his pants. He looked up to Gulf to ask for his permission to take of his pants, and Gulf nodded. After that Mew didn't hesitate one second, and took of his pants and boxers. Now Gulf was lying completely naked on the bed "Wow...you look stunning" Mew said looking at him like he was the most precious thing in the world. Gulf blushed and said "Don't say that, I'm embarrased.." Mew just smiled at him and answered "there is nothing to be embarrased now...I'm glad that I can look at you like that..because I love it.".
He then took of his own pants and boxers, and began to kiss Gulf more passionate than before. Besides kissing him he took Gulfs member in his hands and began to move his hands slowly, making gulf moan. Gulf then put his hands in front of his mouth because they were still on set, and he was afraid that someone might hear them.

Mew then put 1 finger into Gulfs hole, while moving it a little to stretch it, so that it wouldn't hurt much. Soon after he put in another finger, and Gulf began to moan more and more. "Mew..." he whispered between his moans "yes?" Mew asked. "Please...I can't wait any longer!" Mew began to smile after hearing that. "Beg." Mew said while stopping everything.

Gulf looked up with eyes full of lust "please..please..have sex with me.." while saying that Gulfs member began to twitch so hard you could even see that he was leaking a bit. Mew then climbed on top of Gulf. He slowly put his cock into Gulfs stretched hole which still was tight.
He felt the warmth around his cock, he felt so good knowing that it was Gulf lying in front of him. Gulf clenched his eyes, "Tell me when you are ready".
"I am, please I don't wanna wait any longer!" he begged Mew.
Mew didn't hesitate and began to move, slow at first but soon after he went faster. While moving he kissed Gulf again, but this time they were using their tongues. Gulf tried so hard not to he loud, but he felt so good. Mews thrust were hard, he was wainting for that moment for so long. Their saliva was all over their faces, but they didn't care. All they cared about at that moment was, that they have each other right now. Mew was feeling that Gulf was very close, so he went a little faster, and soon after, Gulf came and Mew right after.

Gulfs felt the hot cum inside of him. Mew licked all of Gulfs cum from his belly. "You taste so good.." Mew then said and Gulf just hit him with a pillow. Mew laid onto the bed and Gulf climed up and laid himself on Mews Chest, still out of breath.

"Did I do okay?" Gulf asked while drawing circles on Mews tummy. "Why are you asking? You were amazing, the best I've ever had. I knew waiting that it would be worth the wait." Mew said while playing with Gulfs hair. "What do you mean waiting?" Gulf asked. "How should I say it. I never just saw you as a friend..you know?" Mew stated.
"Well...I also never saw you like that. Maybe I should be glad that I got a boner today" he said and began to laugh softly. "I love your laugh, I could listen to it every second..".
"How about we go to my condo after work?" Gulf asked Mew while looking up to him. "I would love to!".