Chapter 14

Sam's POV
-----------------------

My heart pounded in my chest as I heard the tiny heartbeat. My little baby pup was inside of my mate's belly. I couldn't wait to hold their little body in my arms and spoil them if it is a girl or teach them to be strong and tough it was my little man.

My stomach clenched and my heart dropped to my knees when I didn't hear my Luna's heartbeat. "Tell every single doctor to get down here now!"

"She has to live Sam. If she doesn't another one is going to die. My little sister can't die!" Greyson started to panic as all twelve doctors came rushing in with a different equipment in each hand. Greyson opened my cell door and sat by the bars with me.

The doctors were shuffling around switching places. Their hands were touching her and it kept me on edge. Since he was my best friend, he tried to change the subject.

"So how was sleeping with my sister?" I looked over at him in disbelief. His smug look made me smile and start to laugh. He started to laugh along with me.

We calmed a little and smirked. "She is amazing in bed. All the moaning and screaming."

"Eww! I don't need the mental image of you naked! Or having sex with my sister, bro!" That started a whole other fit of laughter. We were rolling on the ground smacking each other like we were little kids.

Hours went by and they were still pumping away at Laney's chest. They hooked up the shock machine and got a little heartbeat out of her. They kept going to make her stronger. The doctors had brought her over to me and I sat holding her hand and kissing her palm.

••••••••••••••

Laney's vitals had gone back to normal after sixteen hours of CPR and waiting. She got moved back to the hospital where me, Greyson, Brian and and both of our parents were waiting for her to open her eyes.

"She will be alright, Hon." My mother assured me. "She is strong and will pull through."

Greyson and my dad had a hand on my shoulder. "My sister loves you and so does her wolf. No matter what either of you did, she loves you so-"

"AHHHH!" Greyson was cut off when we heard an ear piercing scream. Laney was struggling in bed. "Oh god! Help me!" The doctors were at her side helping her. They gave her a shot to calm her down. They put gel on her stomach to check the baby.

"Luna, your baby is ready to come. Due to you losing your other baby, we have to get them out now." She started to cry and shake again.

"What do you mean losing her other baby?" I growled.

"When she hit the floor the boy moved somehow to protect the girl. He didn't make it." He sounded like it had effected him a lot. I instantly felt bad. "She needs to get her out. Laney I need you to push with all you've got."

Laney's face contorted in pain as she let out a scream and pushed.
Her breathing became short pants. "One more Luna!" She gave another push and a scream. Suddenly a beautiful cry came and everybody stopped.

Laney became short of breath just staring at our beautiful baby girl. The doctor told her to push again to get out boy out. Laney started to sob and I held her in my arms as she tried to push again. "Come on lane. I know this is hard. Push. We can try again. And again. Until we have a hundred pups."

She started to laugh through her tears. She grabbed my shoulders and dug her hand into my shirt. She let out a strangled cry as she pushed. We heard another small cry, but it wasn't Laney's.

We looked down to seethe doctor holding our baby boy in his hands. The little guy started to wiggle in his hands and let out a little cry.

My baby boy was alive.

-----------------------------------------

Yeah! The boy is alive!

Thank you all for reading this story. I'm trying my best. I think I will start going through the story and making parts different so I will flow a little better.

So comment on those parts and tell me what you think should happen.

Also tell me what you think should happen next!

Love you all amazing people!!

-LoveMeLatte

Itty bitty note!!!!

Hey my lovely coffee blends!

I have 199 reads right now.

I would absolutely love it if you got me 250 reads.

I will update if I get close?

Yeah.

Love you all!

•LoveMeLatte
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>