15 | 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨

☠︎︎

Starley's POV

• A U T H O R ' S   N O T E •

On a general note, trauma is something many people go through, and you cannot compare someone's trauma with someone else's.

Whatever is being explained in this chapter, try to put yourself in the character's shoes respectively, what each of them have been through, it's more painful than you think, and not many people have an idea about it because they haven't gone through it.

Both Starley and Davien have their trauma, and both have different ways to deal with it. Trauma isn't an excuse for someone's behaviour, but you cannot blame someone who feels threatened by something due to emotional triggers.

This viewpoint stands with both the protagonists. Both of them have got plenty of shit to deal with, there's no 'better' person between both of them, nor is someone worse than the other.

Some trauma is relatable, some are not. Everyone has their reasons for their actions, again, trauma doesn't justify someone's intentions, but Davien isn't stupid is all I'm trying to say.

And everyone is entitled to have their opinion, same way even the characters do, regardless of them being fictional. Validation is what needs to stand, and the same goes for both the characters. 

That's all! Also, you're very important, and you matter.

Always remember that, I love you <3

☠︎︎

/ edited /

"No we don't." I quickly replied with crossed arms and a new glare on my face.

He rolled his eyes and dragged me to another room without any hesitation, almost as if I'm some of kind of play doll, making me groan in anger. I slowly witnessed the design for it looked like an apparent bedroom, making me frown after seeing how different yet recognisable it looked.

Holy vanilla.

This is le bedroom.

His bedroom.

Jesus.

"Stop!" I yelled in protest, pushing him away once and for all before rubbing the red area on my wrist.

"Look, this is what will happen, I'm getting out of here, you won't stop me, and we'll forget that this ever happened." I said seriously before turning around again.

Muffins here I come.

"No, this is what will happen. You give me a chance to explain myself, even if you are mad at me after that, at least I need to say my side of the story," He said while pulling me back into his chest and looking down at me, again leaving me speechless as his eyes became the whole beautiful forests of the world to me.

This is seriously not a good time to be turned on.

Especially not after what I've see.

"Why did you bring me here forcefully? Couldn't we just talk some other time?" I scowled.

"If I would've talked to you normally, you would ignore me completely. And I didn't want to it later, I couldn't stand not talking to you anymore."