Welcome to the Academy!

Leech Ach was invited to Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Voreist. Little did she know, she'd meet a hot ball half white half black bear with huge feet! As soon as she entered her new academy,  she passed out.

Leech Ach later woke up in a classroom filled with 15 other people her age. "Gosh, where the diddly darn hell fuckery fuck am I?" She saw no one that was hot enough to vore, voring was her top kink and she was really in the mood to vore somebody at this very odd moment.

Everyone looked at her silently.

"U-Uh.. Hi! I'm Vivian, the Ultimate Witch! N-Nice to meat you..." said a brown haired girl nervously It seems like everyone knew Leech Ach as the Ultimate Voreist and were scared for their lives, except Vivian. Suddenly, a HOT half white half black bear appeared on the screen, he had HUMONGOUS feet, a hot personality, a-and...the perfect shape of body to vore.. Leech instantly knew that he was perfect to vore.

"Alright students! Now that you all woke up, please gather at the gymnasium at once!'' Shouted the outrageously HOT and SEXY bear. Leech Ach blushed... He seemed perfect to vore.

They all gathered at the gymnasium. They were scared but there was no point staying in the classroom. Except for Leech..

The bear jumped on a stage. "Hey everybody~...I am...I am Monokuma~" It said. "I've gathered you for a killing game but DAMN LEECH IS HOT... THE KILLING GAME IS CANCELLED PLEASE VORE ME INSTEAD LEECH-SENPAI!!~~~'"

Leech Ach's face was covered in a scarlet blush. The other students, who were deeply disturbed walked out of the gymnasium, most likely going to explore Hope's Peak and it was only Leech and Monokuma in the gymnasium...

Leech walked up to the stage and looked at Monokuma romantically. She then licked her lips and bent down to Monokuma's feet. Before she could vore his amazing looking feet, something had stopped her. One of the students in the crowd, Vivian the Ultimate Witch, grew furious because of Monokuma's words. Vivian shouted, "What the hell? Why can ONLY Leech vore you? That's so unfair, I was longing to vore you, sexy-''

Monokuma glared at Vivian. "Why would I want you to vore me? You're a pathetic idiot of a girl...you know what? You're out of the killing game." Upon Monokuma saying that, Vivian was quickly impaled by 58 sharp sticks in a millisecond. Monokuma gazed at Leech. "Looks like we're having Vivian Kebab tonight." Leech glared at Vivian "But it's more fun to eat them alive.. Can you make her alive again?" Asked Leech, in a very alluring tone. "I'm very afraid I cannot make such a scrawny idiotic little girl alive again...that's the end of the Ultimate Witch...or the Ultimate BITCH again..." Monokuma replied in a monotonic tone, shaking his head. Vivian somehow lived and was alive again using her spiritual power!! "Oh look, she's somehow alive. Let's vore her in the most painful way possible!"

Elris, the Ultimate Douchebag entered the gymnasium and saw his friend about to be FUCKING VORED?? Also entering the gymnasium was K1tayo, the Ultimate Underpricer, as well as Katsumi, the Ultimate Noob Killer's Backup, Kia, the Ultimate Celestia Ludenberg Simp, Ashley, the Ultimate Red Hair Girl, Kint, the Ultimate Kakyoin Kinnie, and Kalamari 555, the Ultimate Brother's Account and Leshawna Ball, the Ultimate Hottie. They all had concerned expressions on their faces. All eight of the newcomers walked into the gymnasium, confused as heck. 

"What is going on?" Leshawna Ball called out, rolling on the floor with her spherically shaped body. Leech looked at Ball Leshawna with hearts in her vore-hungry eyes. Two hotties. In the same school? That was Leech's dream! While gazing at Ball Leshawna, Vivian noticed Kint, the Ultimate Cac - Yoin Kinnie, or whatever her talent was.

Leech wanted to throw the girl, Kint, at a brick wall SO bad. She could hardly breathe without doing so. "CAN'T YOU SEE WE'RE DOING SOMETHING HERE???" yelled Monokuma "I don't mean to interrupt, Monokuma-Kun, but..." Leech stopped, running at Kint at a fast pace. Leech picked up Kint with her gargantuan right hand and threw her at the gymnasium wall at maximum force. "W-Who is this hottie.." Leech looked at Ball Leshawna lustfully. "That's ball Leshawna, my daughter" said Monokuma. Kint, Calamari, Ashley, Kia, Katsumi, K1tayo and Elris watched this romantic conversation go down. So was Vivian's vored body, melted with stomach acid, but she could barely see at all.

Monokuma suddenly killed everyone in the gymnasium except for Ball Leshawna and Leech Ach."Now... IT'S VOREEEE TIME!!!!" Monokuma announced. Monokuma pressed a red button, which brought them all to a perfect place to vore. Leech throws him onto the floor and towers over him with a smile on her face. 

While this happens, xXMagicalUnicorn82Xx, the Ultimate Royal High Influencer walks in. "Am I late?" He asks, very and utterly confused. Monokuma glares at Magic. "Yes..you are late..and HAVE ALSO INTERRUPTED MY FRIENDS AND I! !!!!!!!!"

"Monokuma-kun... let's vore HER!" Magic ran away, petrified. You heard his screams across the hallway as he fell down the stairs. "Ugh, whatever. Gingers deserve no rights anyway!" said Leech "Now.. let's vore!" said Leech

Leech put Monokuma's Gigantic feet in her mouth and started voring him as Leshawna watched. "A-AH~~ Monokuma.. Your feet are so good and crunchy!~~~" Leech exclaimed excitedly.

Makoto Naegi, the ultimate Egg walked into the scene. "No, that's WRONG!" He swiftly pulled out an AK-47 and aimed the gun at Leech. "You're so hopelessly hungry for vore, there's no hope for you!" Makoto then pulled the trigger and killed Monokuma and Leech Ach. "Goodbye, Vore Despair."

*End.*

edit: why is this blowing up on #ilovejesus 

edit: 02/26/2022 i was forced to republish this