𝐈. 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏

'Cause you got the kinda body, Make a papi want some more'

Christopher's POV.

Another late night in Tarzana , the warm crisp air settle over me as I walk out of the house, slowly I tilt my head towards the dark blue night sky with a soft sigh leaving my lips, at times I want to scream and ask god why but everything has a purpose and I'm not one to question the big man, I slowly reach into my pocket and grab two objects, my cell phone and my car keys to this new car I got a few weeks ago.

  I adjust the bag strap on my shoulder with my other hand before making my way to my car, I hold my phone close to my mouth before speaking out ' Hey Siri , facetime babygirl'. A simple okay was the response before my phone started to face time her, the secret love of my life that I had yet to show off to the world.

After three rings, her face apeared onto the screen making a goofy grin slide onto my face. 'Hey baby' she simply said as she moved her hair out of her face to get a good look at me. ' Hey, I'm on my way over to your place, I got some surprises for you'. When I said this her smile almost dropped.

  ' Christopher, you know I hate all that fancy smancy shit and I hate when you spell unnecessary amounts of money on me' she spoke and I nodded softly before reaching my car door and unlocking it, I opened the door and climbed  into the seat before slowly moving the duffle bag into the passenger seat.

   I didn't get her anything fancy for you see, since I've been working on this new album, I haven't been abel to please my love like I should, it's been distance and I hate it. I don't want to think that she is having someone else please her that's why tonight it's all about her needs and me meeting them.

  'It's nothing fancy, trust me just wear that fancy black lingerie that I like and wait for me, I'm only gonna be like fifteen minutes' I told her and she just nodded unsure. ' Okay baby, I'll see you when you get here then'. I gave my signature chuckle and nods "Bye baby" I hung up then put my phone in the cup holder, I grab my keys and put the key in the ignition starting it up, I backed out of the drive way and drived down to the gate before punching in the code, making my way to the love of my life's house.