Crush and Guilty Pleasure

So on special request of my bff here's the os.
Le enjoy Kar ladki, jo tune likhne ko bola tha vahi likha hai, hope you'll enjoy😂😂 and of course all my reader too 🤗🤗

************************************

His moves,  how can he make the hardest dance moves look so easy and sooo sexyyy. Just look at his legs, it looks like they're flowing in the air.

I gulped hard recalling my sweet sixteen memory, when for the first time I had desired something. The tingling sensation I had felt seeing the Bollywood Hero dancing on TV with a gorgeous actress. I was so sure that if he would have been in front of me I would have kissed him then and there only but I knew that it would not have happen considering my shy nature, I would have had ran to bathroom to avoid him and probably would have splash some cold water on my face to organize my thoughts.

I bite my lip and looked at Abir who was looking at me with naughty smirk on his face. His eyes were twinkling with glint of naughtiness. I broke the eye contact not able to look in his eyes. He held my hand and pulled me little closer. We both were sitting on the white bench at lake side. He raised his brows again asking me for the...I don't know, I lost the count, how many times he had asked me about it but me being me never answered.

"Come on Mishti I am your boy friend yaar, if you'll not tell me about your wishes then how I will fulfill it", I sighed listeining this, he just don't want to let it go.

"Abir please, mujhe koi wish puri nahi karaani", I lost the count of this sentence too, I have used this set of words too many times now.

"Matlab wish hai", he said with a big smile like he achieved something.

Wait a minute, did I just made a blunder, oh no the sentence was supposed to be "meri koi wish nahi hai", wrong set of words Mishti, now you're gone.

I closed my eyes and turned my head other side not wanting him to see my nervousness. I felt warmth behind me and I realized he's very close to me, then I felt his fingers on my cheek and he made my face turn again so that I could face him.

I felt his hot breath on my face and opened my eyes just too see him looking at me like I am some sort of dish that he want to taste.

"I just don't want to taste, but eat too", I widened my eyes when he whispered this sentence in my ear, did I said that out loud.

He was looking at me with that sexy smirk on his face giving me that "I know everything" look. How I wish to just wipe it off but I know only two ways to do that, Slap or Kiss and I can't do both because of the obvious reasons.

I took a deep breath and lowered my head, wiping off is a flop idea so the only option is to not look at that.

He kissed my temple realizing my shyness and I smiled lightly, he can make me feel his love with every little gesture of his.

I wrapped my arms around him and kept my head on his chest, my favourite position. I just love it when he take me in his embrace and caress my back or hair, I feel so protected and loved.

I shuddered feeling tingling sensation in my body as his breath touched my ear lobe. I closed my eyes and heard his words which bought a smile on my face.

"You know that I could never judge you, I love you so much and I know my Angry chorni"

Well that was one of the reason I didn't wanted to tell Abir about my secret wish, I didn't wanted him to judge me but whom am I kidding, he's my Ajeeb Rajvansh, he knows me like no one does. But still I didn't wanted to tell because of the main reason SHYNESS.

Oh no, I think that reason is going to dissolve soon too, he kissed my head and I cuddled more, just can't get enough of his warmth. He was caressing my hair and again said in his intense filled voice "Come on, tell me".