Mr & Mrs Basu - 1

Hello my cupcakes .
Hope u all are in the pink of Ur health .

.
.

See I am back again with some random one shot on Mr n Mrs Basu .

Cover credit goes to _itsmehere_ ❤️ Thank u so much darling .

******

...

" Prerna! " India's one of the leading business tycoon Anurag Basu called out his PA who was busy eating her ice cream in the break which she hardly gets.

All thanks to his monster boss.

" Yes sir " Prerna asked entering his cabin .

" Where is Mr Mittal's file?? Anurag asked his PA Prerna in his husky voice.

" Sir, you took it home "

" Ohh God !" Said Anurag groaning in frustration and the stress line appeared on his forehead.

" Calm down sir. I'll inform your wife to bring it. " Said Prerna n rushed out of her boss's cabin.

N here our Anurag Basu was eagerly waiting for his wife.

The door opens again and his gorgeous wife enters with a blue file supposed to be Mr Mittal's file which he asked a few mins back.

She pecked his lips n the stress line disappeared from his forehead. Seems like some magic has been casted.

She handed over the file saying " Anurag tum bhudhe ho rhe ho. You forgot the file even after me reminding you to take it "

" Ohh hello ! Main bhudha nhi ho rha hu. It's just that I was lost in my gorgeous wife as usual, issiliye bhul gya." He said acting all innocent.

" You give the same excuse every time Anurag and I am not naive to believe that Anurag Basu is forgetting his important files"

" You better believe it " He said pulling her on his lap.

" Anurag..Kya kr rhe ho ?? It's your office, koi aa jaega, Leave me. "

" Kya kr rha Hu? well romancing with my wife. N rhi baat kissi ke aane ki toh let me remind you no one dares to enter into the monster's cabin " Said Anurag nuzzling in his wife's silky hair.

" Monster.. hehehe.. Kissne diya mere cute se hubby ko aisa naam? " She said pulling his cheeks.

" I am not cute Mrs Basu I am hot, and kissne diya yeh naam. Well meri PA ne diya mujhe yeh naam, according to her I am a ruthless monster. You tell me am I a monster?"

" Na bhi ha- Ahhh... Dare you give any hickey Mr Besharam Basu. Pta h kitna tease kiya aaj mujhe Nivi Di n mom ne, tum toh bach jate ho " she said slapping him lightly, when his dear hubby was all ready mark her as his again.

" Mrs Anurag Basu apni hi Biwi se romance kr rha hu kissi padosi ki nhi, kya besharami h issme?" He said tightening his hold on her waist.

" Vo jo bhi ho ! Besharam toh tum ho. Ab jane do mujhe " she said hiding her smile.

" Haa haa chali jana, pr phele kiss chaiye " He said mischievously.

.
.

" Kya h yeh? This is not a kiss it's a peck " Complained Anurag when his wife pecked his cheeks.

" Besharam.. Jao kaam kro aur mujhe bhi jane do. Bhaut kaam h mujhe !"

" Aise kese Jaan... Kiss toh main krke rhunga " he said with with a mischievous smile.

He took hold of her neck in a soft yet firm hold n started to reduce the distance. He was all ready to kiss..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

but was interrupted by the ringing of the phone.

( Sorry but no sorry ... 🤭🤭 )

.
.

" Let it ring... Don't pick up. PlZz.. plzz Jaan " Pleaded Anurag making a pouty face.

" No, Anurag koi important call hua toh Leave me "

" No.. Not at all " Whinnied Anurag only to get a hard glare from his dear wifey.

" Ghar me Gharwale romance nhi krne dete n office me officewale. Baki ki bachi kuchi kasar meri Biwi Ka phone nikal leta h. Maan toh krta h kissi island pe chala jau na phone hoga na koi aur 😤 Shanti se romance toh kr paunga apni Biwi ke Saath 🙄" Muttered Anurag under his breathe

.
.
.

Unable to bear the phone convo of his dearest wife for a min more Anurag finally made his way towards Prerna n back hugged her resting his head in the crook of her neck trying to find the much needed peace.

When he realised that their is no end of the ongoing phone call in few mins he snatched her phone n threw it in the nearby couch, picked her and threw her on his shoulder.

" Anurag... ! Are u mad !! Kya Soch rhi hongi Nivi Di n just put me down. Chooro mujhe.. Put me down or else.. Or else I'll shout " She threatened him but Anurag royally ignored all her threats.

He layed her down on his table n smashed his lips onto her soft ones hovering over her.

.
.
.
.
.
.

After breaking the kiss he kissed her forehead n joined their forehead.

" I love you Mrs. Basu." He said enclosing her in his arms.

" I love you too Mr Basu. Pr jo tumne stunt pull Kiya h na, uske liye aaj tum couch pe sona, aur agar follow nhi kiya Mera order toh Anupam ji ke Saath unke room me sona. Abhi I need to go..So bye" she said n pushed him a lil and started walking towards the door.

" Prerna..Listen "

" Yes sir. How can I help you?"

" It's not done.. I want my wife now not my PA. Switch to your wife mode" whinnied Anurag.

" Anurag sir, we have a meeting to attend in 15 mins. I'll go n prepare the conference room " She chipped in her professional tone walking toward the door.

" Let us reach home then I'll tell you Mrs Prerna Anurag Basu what Anurag Basu is "

" I'll wait for it my dear hubby " Prerna said winking at him n left his cabin not before giving him a flying kiss.

" Urhh.. Mrs Prerna Anurag Basu you will be the death of me " Said Anurag messing his already messed hair.

To be continued ..

************************************

How was it ... ?? Upto the mark or ok ok ...

Do u like it ... ??

I know it was not that good but Do tell me

Stay safe n healthy

Lots of love,
Mrs. IGB