Mr & Mrs Basu - 2

...

The same night -

As soon as Anurag Basu entered his home he was astonished.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But Why? 🤔

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rhene do, Main hi bta deti Hu.

He was astonished by his beautiful wife, who sitting on the couch reading a magazine. She was wearing a saree n did I mentioned that it was his favourite colour.

That red n black colour combination saree, that messy bun n not to forget those naughty flicks which were disturbing her.. was doing nothing but making her more beautiful n sexy at the same time.

He was gwaking at her... Na na.. Actually he was shamelessly checking her out.. Na na.. Actually imagine urself only

His eyes were drinking her beauty 🙈

N when she upped her eyes lashes to have a look at her dear husband. He was gone, He just lost the half battle there itself . He was lost.. Lost in her 😍

But his admiring session came to an end when he heard her voice... her sweet and melodic voice.

" Aa gye !? "

" Hmmm.. " he replied still lost

" How was the day?" She asked like a typical wife encircling her hand around his neck. Thus bringing him back from his Prerna land.

" Ummm.. Yaa.. Morning was beautiful . Noon was good and evening was boring .. as you were not there.. But seems like night gonna be..* Whispering in her ears * romantic... Na.. may be hot" He said with a smirk n kissed her sweet spot.

N a sweet moan escaped her mouth.

" Btw aaj saree?? Marne ka irada h kya?? " He asked her in his all time naughty tone.

Instead of replying she started taking out his coat n threw it somewhere n then she took hold of his tie and started dragging him upstairs. He too followed him like a lost puppy without any questions n queries.

She dragged him throughout the drawing room, staircase n their room finally pushing him into the shower cabin.

" Prerna tum... "

" Shhh.. Chup ekdum chup.. Tum hi toh humesha khete ho na koi tumhe romance krne nhi deta . See today no one is there to disturb us n you are busy asking stupid questions" she replied cutting him in middle.

" Ohh madam Maine toh Kuch Bola hi nhi. Ulta I was going to say that you are looking very hot in this saree but still I want to rip it off from your body. Sunti toh ho nhi.. Radio ki tarah chalu ho jati ho, sara mood spoil kr diya " He said in an annoyed tone.