THIRSTY (hold me closer. boun×prem oneshot part 1/2)

//this is a re-enactment of the scene where Prem can't sleep and goes to Boun's room to spend the night there.
Enjoy *inserts evil smirk*

I'VE SAVED THE DESSERT FOR LAST SO BE PATIENT YOU THIRSTY HOES 😜🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
AND PLEASE READ ALL OF IT AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMET.
LOVE YA!
🤩🤩🤩🤩❤❤❤❤🤩🤩🤩🤩💣💣💣💣🤩🤩🤩🤩🤭🤭🤭😜😜😜😜🙄🙄🙄🙄👀👀👀👀🤩

Team's POV

I fidget under my covers as I try to sleep. Tomorrow my first sem results will be out and I'm scared . If I don't manage to get the best marks in class, dad's gonna make me quit the swimming team because he thinks I've been wasting too much on national level competitions and stuff. He just doesn't care about what I ever want. I huff inside my blankets. The ac is on but my legs are sweating profusely. My hands are clammy and my throat is dry. I really don't want to quit. I don't even get to meet P'Win that often except the swimming practices and although he just orders me around in front of the other seniors, I don't care.
I like being around him.

I let out a soft sigh that I didn't know I'd been holding for so long.

I don't think I can sleep like this. I pick up my phone and see if I can text Win. Shia! He's online. Who the hell is he speaking to at 2 in the morning!? Yeah great ! now I can't sleep all the more.
He's found someone better and hotter than me. There goes my love life down the drain.

I'm done.

I get up and pick up my bag pack and stomp down the corridor to get to his room as fast as I can.

Knock . Knock.
No answer.
Knock knock.

Win opens the door, wearing nothing but a pair of blue boxers . I gasp at the sight. He looks. Well umm...hot.

He looks at me all surprised.
"What the hell are you doing here at this time?"he looks at me quizzically

"Yeah what!? Caught you didn't I huh?"
I bark at him all paranoid and stomp inside towards him.

"Caught me?" he chuckles. "Doing what?"

"Well you might start with explaining why you're up this late at night when you can't even stay up till 12 on our date nights."

"Aww someone looks jealous. " he wraps his strong arms around my waist and pulls me inside . Then resting his chin on my shoulder, he breathes softly onto my neck and sweetly whispers, "so , what keeps you awake, princess?" and I feel tingling wet sensation on my neck.

I burst free from his grip and push him aside.
"SHIA!!! did you just lick me? The fuck!? And I told you not to call me those stupid names"
He falls on the bed and rolls around laughing. Then getting up and sitting at the edge of it, he pulls me closer by the end of my sweatshirt, so that I'm standing between his legs and he wraps his arms again around my waist.

Damn. He needs to stop. I feel so powerless with him looking at me like this and holding me so close. I can't even shout at him. Ugh.

"Stop pouting" he laughs and tickles my sides. I wiggle under his grasp, trying to look serious but bursting into tiny fits of laughter.

"Ah! Ahhhh stop stop!" I protest. He smiles and stops, now just holding me. He suddenly pulls me and turns me around so that I'm sitting on his lap now, by back facing him. He buries his face into my neck again and starts sniffing me like a puppy.

"SHiaaaa! Stop will you!?"

"You smell good" he laughs.

"can't keep my hands off you"he smirks.