Chapter 2

It was the next day and everyone was sleeping except Ramona and Grace. They were preparing breakfast for their friends and them. Ramona was making pancakes and she planned to make eggs when she was done. Grace was cooking bacon. When they were done, they brought plates of food into their room and woke up everyone.

"WAKE UP EVERYONE!!!" Ramona and Grace screamed.

Beth,Claire, and Lui quickly woke up from Ramona's and Grace's screams. Nix and Even woke up slowly but they were half asleep when they did. Oliver was the only one that was still laying down on the floor while everyone was up and just sitting on the floor. Ramona and Grace handed everyone a plate of food.

Grace went other to Oliver and said "Oliver, wake up." She then grabbed the plate of food that she was going to give to him and put it near his nose. "I have food for you."

Oliver yawned. "Is it Monday?"

Grace giggled at his question. "No, it's Saturday."

Oliver looked at Grace and put his hand out as he got up and just sat on the floor. "Give me the food."

Grace smiled and handed him the food and grabbed her plate and started eating. Then she asked "So what are we going to do today guys?"

Even swallowed a piece of bacon and said "Oh yeah, does anyone have any ideas?"

"I heard that a new mall opened last week." Beth spoke. "How about we go there?"

"Yeah, we should totally go there. I feel like buying some new clothes now." Claire said and then ate a piece of pancake.

"Speaking of buying stuff, I think I could use some new sneakers" Even said and then finished his breakfast.

"I think there are also performances at the mall." Beth explained.

"Cool, what kind of performances?" Lui asked. Once Lui asked that question, everyone was finished eating and Ramona put everyone's plate in the kitchen sink.

Nix then pulled out his phone and said "What's the name of the mall? I'll search it up on google."

Beth then sat next to Nix and looked at some of the information about the mall after she told him the name. After a couple of minutes, everyone got ready to go to the mall. When they got there, it was huge. There were even some boothes outside the mall where you can buy things and eat free samples.

"Wow, this place looks cool." Oliver commented.

They entered the mall and looked around. They spotted tons of stores, they store seemed to be two stories. Also, they spotted a stage in the middle of the mall on the first floor.

"What's todays show?" Oliver asked.

Nix responded "A singing boy band called After Romeo is performing here today."

"They look cute." Grace said. She made everyone laugh.

"You guys can watch the boy band while I look for a acarde." Lui said and then started looking around. "In a mall this big, I would be surprised if there was no arcade. Also, if there is no arcade then I look for a food court."

Oliver commented "Yeah a arcade or food court sounds better than watching another boy band." All of the other guys started to agree.

"Whatever, I bet the show will be amazing." Grace told them.

Beth then spoke "I think I will be amazing also."

Grace walked over to Beth and said "See, Beth gets it. She knows what's amazing and what's bad." Grace made everyone laugh.