Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV

I felt my head heavy and it was spinning.

I gave in all my strength to just open my eyes.

Took me a while to adjust the light and surrounding, even though there wasn't much light.

When I finally open my eyes, all that was surrounding me was darkness, the only source of light was from a small window on the heavy metal door.

I tried to sit up, but found myself couldn't.

I then only realised I was tied up with a rope. Both my hands were tied up to the back, legs were both tied up as well.

I wriggled myself around, although it didn't really helped.

What's even worse is that there is a tape on my mouth, preventing me from speaking...or should I say screaming?

After a few moments, I heard the heavy metal door open.

I turned my head towards the door, only to find a tall figure making its way inside the dark room.

He walked towards me, then ripped off the tape on my mouth.

Trust me, I did cried a little cause it hurts like hell!!

Is this the one who kidnapped me?! I screamed in my head.

I swear I'll fucking kill him if I'm able to escape here.

The tall, shadowy figure then turned on the lights which made the room a little brighter.

"H-Hey..." he called.

I looked towards his direction, and to my surprise, this man ain't a stranger...

...he's a person I'm familiar with...

...and somewhat a student from my class...

"Y-You!!!" I yelled angrily at him. "Did you just fucking kidnapped me?!"

He seemed somewhat surprised of my reaction.

"W-What do y-you mean, T-Tae?" that motherfucker asked back.

I took a deep breath, then fired back.

"I said, what the fuck do you want from me, Jeon Jungkook?! And stop stuttering like that!! It's not like you're the victim one here!! "

Jeon Jungkook, I remember him when we're still in high school.

He was that one quite kid who never talks and was always weird.

He always stutters when he talks.

No one likes him.

He was an outcast, like me.

Yet, this is just so wrong.

After yelling, I felt my cheeks were hot, I was burning with anger inside.

Like of course who wouldn't when you're basically kidnapped by someone you know?!

"W-Why, you ask??" he replied.

Well, that's a good thing you're gonna give me the reason.

But his replies were most likely to be my greatest fear and regret in my life...

...and I do know well, that Jungkook would never stutter when he was serious...

"I did this to protect you, Tae. And I'll kill every single person who has hurt you before," he said while smiling.

I know it's been so long since I've last updated. You see, writing is just like a hobby to me, so I only update when I feel like it and I thank y'all for being patient cause I still receive really lovely comments from my readers!! ❤❤❤ So, wish you all to have a good day and stay safe during this period. BTW, I'm literally writing this at midnight 😂😂😂