Pt 18:Oh Humnavaa I Love You So much!

Let's begin....

Sanskar was sitting in his room remembering about the past incidents.
Though whatever happened in the previous day may be if he was in Ragini's place too he would think of backing off.
Though he spoke to her and cleared everything with her. But due to her condition will she again do something? He is sure that even if he talks now she won't say what's running in her mind.
That really made a difference this day for him. Everyone in his family were laughing ,talking and shouting.
He dialled her number.

As his thoughts Ragini was still disturbed. She was so confused. She knows everything is going according her wish but still that particular incident got a hurdle, though it was cleared by him but still she feels like messed.because those words from shiela can't be forgotten!

She sees her ringing phone and picks it:hello!
He smiles as he could sense that she might be thinking the same:still in a mess of marrying me is good or not?
Her lips literally got locked listening him.
Sanskar:I have told you all of my feelings Ragini. And you know what importance you stand my life. So I won't say any more thing.. it's up to you!
Ragini:Sanskar...
She almost cried.

Ragini:what if? What if i drown into depression more after our marriage? What if I can't be the good wife to you? What if our marriage turn into a mess?
Sanskar: don't you trust Us? It isn't about you or me. It's about Us?
She smiles a bit, how much steps she might take back but he comes closer to her covering those distance... once he speak to her.
Ragini:why are you like this? How you manage to speak like this?
Sanskar smiles: It's because.... It's You!
She smiles when she heard her mother calling her:mumma is calling me i will call you back later.
Sanskar:okay bye take care!
Ragini:you too!

Ragini moves out and sees all of her family waiting for her.
Janki:Ragini why did you take that step the other day?
Ragini looks on.
Shekhar left out a breath:Ragini..i tried to control myself from not asking you this but couldn't anymore.if there is anything bothering you,you can tell us!
Janki:Are you okay with this marriage?
Ragini looks at her.

While on the other side..
Sanskar keeps the phone aside and was about to stand.
When Raman,Gautham and Laksh enters there with the mischievous grin on their face!

Sanskar looks at them suspiciously:what are you guys up to?
Trio sits on his bed:you are a groom so we thought,why not we give you some suggestions.
Sanskar:you both okay but why him?
Points to Laksh.
Laksh:because i have more knowledge then anyone..
Sanskar smiles: that's why Sanvi always comes with the complain about you!
Laksh: don't try to insult me..okay?
Sanskar:then get lost!
He pouts:okay am not gonna go.well i am next anyways so i will also listen the suggestion.
Sanskar sees Arjun passing by the room:not you i have my favourite brother in the line.Arjun!!
Arjun turns to him:bhaai did you call me?
Sanskar nods:come come!!
Arjun:Any work bhaai!
Laksh:if i wait for him then definitely i will die single!
Arjun:why will you wait?
Gautham: actually we are giving the suggestion for newly marrying guys.
Arjun:so why me?
Sanskar:so you also listen..
Laksh:and get married soon..clearing the line for this younger brother of yours!
Arjun:then wait for 4 to 5 years i am not in plans till then!
Laksh face-palms and fake cries!

Raman:okay let me tell you the secrets.
Sanskar:what?
Raman smiles.
Sanskar:wait let me call your dear wife she will also listen no!
He was about to move but he was stopped by Raman:after your marriage i will see you bacchu.when you will be ruled by your wife!
Sanskar:you know you might be ruled but i am not..haan agree that if it was swara then definitely i would be ruled by her but i am safe!
Gautham:oh ho dekho tho hamare majnu ko!
Sanskar grabs the coke from laksh and drinks it:why the taste is so different?
Laksh:no I don't know!
But he was thirsty, he drinks it.
While trio looks on and they laughs.
Arjun looks at him:what?
Sanskar also looks confused.
Raman:here we thought to make you drink by talks but you drunk!
And they laughs.
It took some moments to realise for both of them what actually he meant!
Sanskar coughs.his eyes turned blurry!