Ecstasy: I.

Shoto watched the clock tick by as he waited for at least a "Happy Birthday" from one of his friends.

Only 1 more hour until the school day ends and no one has greeted Shoto, yet. How odd. They couldn't possibly forget about his birthday. That's just ridiculous.

30 more minutes until the bell rings for all of UA to leave.

Shoto started playing with his hair as the minutes passed by. Maybe they were waiting for the end of the day? Possibly. Maybe they had a huge surprise for him... Well, hopefully.

The students of 1-A stood up as the bell rung. No way... Did no one remember his birthday?

Shoto cut his thoughts off as soon as he saw Izuku approach him.

"Hey Todoroki-Kun!"

'A greeting?'

"I'm going to the ice cream stand with Uraraka. Be careful when you go home!"

'Oh.'

"Yes, of course." Shoto sighed, watching his friend walk off into the distance with Uraraka standing right beside him.

'Life truly su-'

"Half 'n half." Katsuki cut off, eyes fixated on the floor as his hands were clenched into a fist.

"Is there something you'd like to say?"

"Well, um-"

"Yes, Bakugou?"

"Dammit, impatient bastard. Just come with me!" He yelled, aggressively grabbing Shoto's hand while he dragged him to the front gates of UA.

Everyone was already home by now, so there wasn't anyone blocking their way.

The only people there were Katsuki, Shoto, and Mitsuki-

"Mrs. Bakugou?" Shoto asked.

"Guessed it right, kid." She smiled as she turned around to greet Shoto. "Did 'ya already tell him Katsuki?"

"No." Katsuki scowled, earning a slap in the face given by his loving mother.

"What the hell, brat?! You've been telling me about this boy's birthday for about 3 months now and you're telling me I'm wasting my time?!"

'3 months?'

The ash blond male furrowed his eyebrows as his eyes became glossy, looking at the
two-tone in the eyes.

"Happy birthday, bastard!" He yelled, crossing his arms and looking at his mother who was smiling.

"What, Katsuki? Tell him what you've been talking about!" She slapped Katsuki from the back of his head.

The ash blond's eyes became even more glossier, sniffing as he looked at Shoto again.

"Spend your birthday with me and my mom."

"Yes, Katsuki. I'm so proud of you!" She grabbed her son and pulled him into a tight embrace. "Oh, and I already told your mother. She said she'll be fine with you spending your weekend with us. Whaddya say, kiddo?"

Shoto stood in front of Katsuki. Words couldn't describe how happy he was ever since from the beginning. Sure, he felt bad for Katsuki getting slapped by his mother, but he hasn't heard a "happy birthday" from anyone else. Those words coming from a person who hated everyone felt mesmerizing.

The two-tone smiled, looking at the both of them.

"I'd love to spend the weekend with the both of you."