"hyung, what's this?" (doubleb) pt.1

little one: bobby
cg: hanbin
plot: hanbin finds bobby's regression box and has to calm a scared little
warnings!: mention of k!nk
notes!: for sake of plot the members share one dorm instead of separate houses

+-+

hanbin was cleaning the dorm, as he would say, or as junhoe would say; 'spying on his members to find out if they're hiding someone in their closet.'

of course junhoe didn't mean that. anyway, hanbin was currently in bobby's room, looking around he found that it was already suspiciously clean. however upon closer inspection, he found a box that was only slightly shoved under Bobby's bed.

curious, he walked over to the bed, finding it was written on in english with bright blue marker, "bobby's stuff stay out!" with a skull drawn right next to it.

hanbin laughed a little and was going to walk away, but curiosity got the best of him as he turned back around and carefully pulled the lid off the box.

a blanket covered the boxes contents, but it wasn't just any blanket, it was a dark blue blanket with light blue clouds. hanbin looked at the childish blanket with a little confusion but soon brushed it off thinking it was a childhood blanket bobby couldn't let go of due to it having some type of sentimental value.

then however hanbin moved the blanket and his breath hitched, under the blanket was many things, a few colouring books with a 120 set of crayola crayons, three different stuffed animals, a sippy cup and a baby bottle, two pacifiers with clips and weirdest of all, pullups.

hanbin's head swam as he tried to think of why his hyung would have these things naturally he tried to think of logical conclusions, had anyone in bobby's family had a baby? but then why would this stuff be in a box hidden away?

then, bobby walked in. he had a box in his arms from some online store. he closed the door without realizing hanbin but as he looked up his face contoured in fear, he dropped the box suddenly with a loud boom.

hanbin looked at his hyung carefully before asking, "hyung... what's this?"

that's all it took for bobby to break out in tears. hanbin quickly rushed over to him, pulling the older male into a hug.

"hyung i'm sorry i shouldn't have looked at your things... i was just curious and..." bobby had started babbling.

hanbin looked at bobby carefully, but instead of questioning him he got an idea.

bobby was in his arms crying and babbling, with a box full of kids things sitting on his bed. hanbin wasn't sure what exactly was happening but he was sure going to figure out, after he calmed down bobby.

"bobby, bub, follow me," hanbin said as he slowly let go of the boy and walked to his bed.

bobby looked up at him reluctantly, still crying, but when hanbin sat down and patted the spot next to him bobby scrambled to sit next to him.

hanbin braced himself for what he was going to ask next, hoping it wouldn't upset bobby more.

"bub, do you need a paci?" hanbin's breath hitched when bobby just stared at him, before bobby opened his mouth expectantly.

hanbin calmed down a little before pulling the paci out of Bobby's box and putting it in his mouth. bobby started to suck on it, calming down almost immediately.

hanbin moved the box away slightly and pulled bobby on to his lap, bouncing him lightly.

bobby sighed contently as he wrapped his arms around hanbin. he settled his head on hanbin's shoulder and before either of them knew what was happening bobby was asleep.

hanbin sighed but carefully laid the boy on his bed, getting up slowly and walking out the door.

+-+

bobby woke up the next day feeling well rested, he sighed contently before realizing there was something in his mouth.

panicking bobby spit whatever it was out to find it was his pacifier. memories of the day before came running into bobby's mind.

"shit, he probably fucking hates me," bobby wasn't dumb, he knew hanbin didn't hate him and was probably just worried but his brain didn't allow him to think positively at the moment.

bobby carefully got up out of bed and walked over to the door, bracing himself for what could happen when he goes out there.

opening the door bobby walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

as he turned on the tap jinhwan walked into the room. he nodded silently to bobby and walked over to the coffee machine.

bobby slowly made his way out of the kitchen with his water, wanting to make it back to his room wordlessly and just sleep on their day off, but the universe seemed to have other plans.

hanbin walked out of the bathroom just as bobby reached his room door.

"jiwon," hanbin said, his voice coming out rougher than he had meant, "jiwon," he said softly, "we need to talk."

bobby sighed as he motioned for hanbin to follow him into his room.

"close the door," bobby said as he sat on his bed.

hanbin did as told before walking over and sitting next to bobby, smiling reassuringly at the older male.

"what you saw last night you weren't supposed to see at all," bobby started, "it's called age regression and it's a coping mechanism for me. because of the pressure of being an idol and our schedules i regress into the mindset of a toddler or sometimes a baby to cope with the stress. it's not a kink if that's what you're thinking."

hanbin seemed to visibly relax at bobby's last few words, he didn't want to assume anything but he had heard of the kink communities similar to it.

"so it's a coping mechanism," hanbin said.

"yeah," bobby sighed quietly, "i understand if you think it's too weird or you hate me now."

hanbin immediately shook his head at bobby, "no no no, it's actually uh- quite cute..." hanbin trailed off.

"oh..." bobby said quietly.

"so, what do you need for this regression stuff," hanbin said suddenly, "i want to help you."

bobby's eyes widened, "y-you want to help?"

"yup," hanbin said smiling.