The ship name war

*told from Echo's point if view*
We gathered at Beccas lab for an urgent meeting.
"I know Praimfiya is bad guys. But we have an even bigger issue at hand." Kane announced. Everyone exchanged looks and a few people let out gasps, I let out a loud fart on accident. 😏Bellamy glared at me and backed away from me.
What could be worse then Praimfiya? 🔥
"The ship name war has to end, and now! With Praimfiya coming we don't have any more time to argue over ships!" Kane announced. Everyone exchanged glances. I tried to catch Bellamy's eye but he and Clarke were too busy looking at each other. I coughed, trying to get bellamy's attention, but ended up farting even more. Bellamy moved away from me to the other side of the room.
"Everyone needs to decide on their favorite ship name. Whichever ship name gets the most votes wins!" Kane announced.
I look over at Bellamy who stood talking to clarke about saving their people, they're so fucking boring they never do anything but talk about saving their people and yet somehow they're still more interesting then bechoochie (me and bellamy)  I stared at clarke for a while trying to understand why bellamy was always simping for her. 👁👄👁
"Um Echo. What are you doing?" I heard Kane's voice say. I looked away from clarke to see everyone was staring at me with weird expressions on their faces.
"What?" I asked, trying to be sassy but accidentally letting out 😔another fart.
"You're drool- okay nevermind." Kane said impatiently. "The winner of the ship names is Bechoochie."
There were loud gasps around the room but all I saw was Bellamys face, he looked very scared but I was happy! BECHOOCHIE FOREVER 💖🔥💖❤️💖
Suddenly someone slapped me! It was Clarke!
"You cheated, just like you cheated at the Conclave." Clarke said, angry.
"Get over it! Bellarke did not win go cry about it." I said trying to sound confident but feeling a little embarrassed since I farted in front of her earlier.
"I think we should banish echo for cheating." Octavia said. Of course she would stick up for Bellarke since she's their biggest shipper. I was so mad that I accidentally tried to punch octavia! She immediately put me in a chokehold.
"Echo you are banished." Said Kane.