0.7

Alex's pov

Awsten shyly smiles and looks down at his feet.

I lean in for a hug, whispering to him 'im glad the feeling is mutual.'

Awsten lifts his head and brushes my hair behind my ear (we just gonna pretend alex's hair isnt the same as his old green hair)

He stares into my eyes, slowly leaning into a kiss.

I close my eyes as he seals the gap between our lips, he tastes like orange juice ngl. Awsten gets up and runs to the bathroom, leaving me sitting alone on my bed.

I pick up my phone to see he went live, but hes in the bathroom? Thats lowkey as hell weird, is he flashing the fans-

I instantly open the live stream to see him cutting his hair, mY GREEN BABY NOOOOOOo

I run to the bathroom and knock on the door.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees?" he says, in a diva-ish voice

"Can i come in, im on your live aws" i ask awkwardly

He mumbles a quiet yes on the other side of the door, i hear the door click and i immediately open it.

I see awsten with short as fuck brown hair, instinctively i had to bully my bby aws, i sit beside him and whisper something into his ear.

"Damn you cut off the hair i was hoping to pull one day" i whisper

He blushes and whispers back, "well you did the same with your hair"

The fans all spam the live with questions.

'what did they say?'

'are they together?'

'i ship'

We look at his phone and laugh, turning it off

I sit on his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist, kissing him.

He blushes, "what are you doing?"

I blush and look away, "im sorry, aws."

I begin getting off his lap but he grabs my arm, "i didnt ask you to leave, i just wanted to know what you were doing" 

I smile shyly and hug him. 

"I love you, i hope that one day i can actually have you." i say, sadly smiling.

I get up and walk off the bus, putting a note on the fridge saying i was on a walk and to call me if they needed me.

I walked over to the nearest park and noticed a trend on twitter. Shit.

Jawn's pov

*Awsten and Alex are trending on twitter*

I walk into the tour bus to see a note on the fridge, "sorry, i had to leave, im on a walk ill probably be back at around 6, i need to collect my thoughts, call me if you need me"

Did she know?

I run to awstens bunk instantly to see him with his head in his hands, "Jawn, they're going to destroy her.."

It was obvious he didnt care about what they said about him, he cared more for her.

Awsten started crying, "I really like her jawn, i want to be with her."

I hug him and let him cry in my arms (no homo)

Awstens pov

They're already insulting her. Alex wont be able to handle this, i know it, i know her. 

I have to make it stop.

I opened twitter and started a new tweet,,,"

'GUYS STOP HARASSING ALEX THIS IS WHY I NEVER TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS YOU ALWAYS HURT THEM AND YEAH I KNOW SOME OF YOU DONT BUT STOP BEING MEAN TO HER FUCK YOU ALL'

I couldnt help but cry.

My Alex is being harassed by my fans.

It should have stopped, i swear i ended it, i swear i ended the live.

Alex's pov again

I sit under the cherry blossom trees, looking through the tweets.

Tears slowly go down my cheeks as i read the harsh things others had to say about me.

I take some deep breaths, trying to call myself. Dont do anything stupid, alex.

Another notification flashes on my screen, i look down at my phone, expecting more hate, but it was Awsten tweeting something.

I open his tweet, half surprised to see him standing up for me. Butterflies fly in my stomach as my gut tells me to go back. I ignore the feeling until i hear footsteps behind me.

"Oh hell no-" i yell, running to the bus, with the person chasing me.

Blah blah skip skap

I run onto the bus, grasping my chest.

"Holy shit..." i breathe out

"Are you okay, alex?" Geoff asked, concern filling his eyes. 

I shake my head slowly, out of breath.

"Fuck no someone chased me here-" i say before being cut off by jess

"By who? Did they touch you?" Jess said, gritting her teeth slightly.

I shake my head once again, opening the fridge to grab a bottle of water

Awstens pov

I sit in the bathroom, mentally yelling at myself for bringing Alex into something like this. She doesn't deserve it. She's an angel. She's my angel.

I run the sink(I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED OKAY??) and throw some water on my face.

As i take a deep breath, i faintly hear alex outside.

I run out of the bathroom, wrapping my arms around alex's waist.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded, yawning.

I look down, blushing as i think about asking it..

"Alex?" i mumble

"Yes?" she turns around, looking into my eyes.

"Would you maybe like to spend the night in my bunk?" Her eyes widened, "Just so i can sleep knowing youre okay-" 

Geoff and otto whistle in the back as jawn winks at me

"wear protection, awsten" jawn yells.

THATS ALL GOODNIGHT BYE